Bump bump

"LOVEEEEEEEEEE NEVER NEW WHAT I WAS MISSING BUT I KNEW ONCE WE START KISSING I FOUNDDD LOVEEEE!" I yelled into the microphone as Keyshia Cole's Love went off

"Whewwww! My bitch did that!" Tae gassed as I sat down catching my breath. Grabbing my Henny side car, I took a sip feeling the burning sensation on my chest.

"Yea you definitely felt that shit." Simone said as I waved her off. Currently me, her and Tae were at some hookah, karaoke lounge in downtown Atlanta. My aunt Londyn is supposedly on her way but who knows.

"Don't start!" Tae warned Simone as she nodded her head sipping her drink. I don't know why every body was acting like I was so love sick and heart broken. I chose to leave Booby. I had done my crying already, when he told me she was really pregnant it just gave me the push that I needed. Booby packed his shit and left. And I was okay with that! We still talk,
I see the nigga every single day but I'm not on that with him.

"She good, ain't nobody pressed over Booby." I told them as the both nodded they head.

"I hear that! Single Giaaaaaa!" Simone shouted causing me to laugh.

"When was the last time you was single?" She asked as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Apparently I've been single this whole time." I said laughing as they looked at me.

"Nah, I don't know i broke up with my ex, and was with Booby. I ain't been single since I was like 19. That's what, seven years." I said as they both looked at me like i was crazy.

"Oh no, seven years! That's too fucking long! And no ring. Bitch fuck these niggas! It's time for you show the fuck out!" Tae said as I nodded my head.

I honestly was scared about being by myself being as I haven't been by myself in a while. But I enjoy it, don't have a nigga constantly calling my phone asking my whereabouts. Don't have to run shit by a nigga. I was truly living for myself and I was here for it!

"Let me get a round of shots! On me!" I shouted to the waitress as she quickly came over pouring us shots.

"Oh she trying to die die!" Simone said as I smirked handing them each a shot glass. You

 You