Filler

"Ya ain't have to come, could have stayed home with him

"Ya ain't have to come, could have stayed home with him." I said putting Essex in his strolling as Booby ignored me and walked into the mechanic shop.

"How can I help you?" Some old light skin man said as soon as we entered the shop.

"Yea, some nigga hit her car last night. Told her to come and have it fix here." Booby said as if I was incapable of speaking for myself.

"Oh yes my nephew told me this morning. Let me see the damage." He said as he followed Booby out the shop towards the car.

"Your daddy so annoying." I said to Essex as I pushed the stroller following them outside.

"It's not too bad. I can have it done looking new by the end of the week." The man said as Booby looked at him.

"Alright don't try and do no, half ass job. Everything you use for this car need to be brand new." Booby told the man as the man nodded his head.

"Of course. No problem, come back Friday." The man said as I nodded my head and Booby gave him a handshake.

"Have a good day." The man said as he walked back into his auto body shop. Following Booby to his car he turned around.

"Where you going miss you don't have to come with me stay ya ass in the house." He said imitating my voice causing me to roll my eyes.

"Boy bye, you here so you dropping me and my son off." I told him as I took Essex out the stroller putting him in the car seat that was in Booby's car.

"What would you have done if I wasn't here?" He asked causing me to roll my eyes. "Take and Uber." I said strapping Essex's in. Booby swore somebody needed him and that shit irked my soul.

"Well then take a Uber." He said getting in the car as I rolled my eyes. It was too early for this man to be an asshole. Getting in the car he immediately pulled off.

"I hungry." Essex said as I looked back at him rubbing his belly.

"What you want to eat papa?" i asked while he put his hand on his chin causing me to laugh. I swear this little boy acted like an old man.

"Waffles!" He yelled as I nodded my head turning to look at Booby.

"My baby want Waffles." I said as he ignored me causing me to roll my eyes. Feeling my phone buzz it was a text from the nigga who hit my car.

You took your car yet?

Yea

Damn, a nigga was tryna see ya.
Early bird ass.

Leaving him on read I just shook my head and resting my head on the head rest. A bitch was tired all I wanted was my bed. The sound of Booby phone ringing stopped the music from playing. Looking at the screen it was a random number.

"Yea?" Booby asked.

"I'm hungry, the baby hungry." I heard causing my to laugh and Booby to look at me.

"Alright, I'll bring you something to eat in 30 minutes." He said as I just continued to laugh.

"What's funny?" He asked as I looked straight ahead.

"You." I said no longer wanting to be in his presence.

"Matter fact, just take me and my son home." I said sitting up.

"He hungry, we going to the Waffle House." He said as I shook my head.

"Nah I'll make him some waffles when we get home." I said.

"So just fuck my day with him? Ain't I'm suppose to have him while you slept?" He asked setting up while looking at me.

"I can watch my own child." I said not wanting to continue this conversation as he sucked his teeth.

__________________________________

"Ya mommy being a b-i-t-c-h" Dior spelled out to Essex as I rolled my eyes.

Instead of having Booby drop me home, I had him take me to Dior's apartment that way she could be up with Essex while I sleep.

"You should have just let Booby take him." Dior said causing me to raise me head up and look at her.

"Just cause you decided not to be with him cause of girl pregnant don't mean she won't be in Essex life. That's gon be his sister or brother. Booby gon want them together eventually, at birthday parties etc." Dior said as I put the pillow over my head.

"Hush." I said not even wanting to think about that.

"You all like hush, girl you need to get your shit together." She said as I rolled my eye and slowly fell into a slumber.

____________________________________

Rolling over I noticed I was still laying in Dior's bed. Grabbing my phone looking at the time it was now going on 8 pm. Stretching, I got out the end making my way to the living room.

"Why would you let me sleep that long?" I said as I entered the living room seeing Dior Sleep on the coach while Booby was holding Essex has he played the PlayStation.

"Why you here?" I asked annoyed as he continued to play his game.

"Wake up and still got a nasty ass attitude." He said looking up at me then back at the game.

"I figured ya was still here so I came to take ya home, ain't wanna wake you up." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Well I'm ready." I said taking Essex out his lap.

"Wait till the game over." He said as I nodded my head.

"Dior!" I yelled and she jumped up frantically.

"What." She said sounding scared causing me to arch my eyebrows.

"You okay?" I asked as she nodded her head.

"Yea bad dream." She said as I nodded my head.

"We about to head out, you good?" I asked as she looked at me then at Booby.

"I thought ya was staying." She said and before I could say anything Booby interjected.

"Pack a bag and stay with your sister. I know she be lonely I ain't there." He said smirking as I rolled my eyes.

"Boy bye." I told him as he laughed.

"Alright I'll be back." She said getting up going to her room.

"What's going on with her?" I asked sitting next to him as I put Essex's sneakers on.

"I don't know but I know she ain't sleeping at night. Baby had me come over here 2 in the morning and she was awake." He said as I nodded my head. I definitely was going to have to speak to her bout this.

"Ya ready?" Dior asked as she stood with a big ass duffle bag.

"Let me finish this game, three minutes in the quarter." Booby said as I shook my head swear this man is annoying.

___________________________________

This just a little filler chapter.

How ya feel about the whole Booby, baby mama situation?