1. The Night You Don't Remember

My mind is fuzzy, the drinks have been flowing all night. Why did I think this was a good idea? Oh that's right it was either this, or deal with my drug addicted parents. Always begging me to help them fucking score. Yeah fucking right. I rather get fucked up myself then deal with their shit.

"You know bud, you might want to slow down." Benny says as he smokes a joint right next to me. I throw my head back and laugh. You have room to talk, I thought. Benny has been my best friend since I can remember. He has been through the thick of it with me.

I can't wait to get out of school and get the fuck out of this town, and away from this hell hole.

"Nah man. I need to get completely fucked up, so I can forget about my shit life." I snatch the joint from him and take a drag. At seventeen years old I am pathetic, and it's all because of my fucking parents. I honestly don't know what happened to them, but about four years ago everything went to shit.

That's when I started to notice them not going to work as much. I really flipped my shit when I found needles at home. I shudder just thinking about it, to this day I hate fucking needles.. Shaking my head I get up and stumble towards the kitchen. I hear Benny come up besides me and puts his arm around my shoulder.

"I worry about you Bry. I don't want to see you end up like them." Benny is the laid back one out of the two of us, and he tries to keep me on the right path. But sometimes I fuck up, okay that's not true, a lot of times I fuck up. What can I say I am my parents son. But no matter what he is always there for me.

"I'm good man." I slap him on his back. "All I want to do is get laid...no correction I need to get laid."

Truth is I have never had sex before, because just too much other shit to worry about. I just haven't had time to deal with girls, while trying to get my parents their shit. I do this so they stay off my back, I know I'm the worse person enabling my parents. But when they don't get high, I fucking pay for it.

"Well there is plenty of girls here man. Good luck! I'm gonna go chat with Darcy."

"Yeah you mean get in her pants."

He laughs at me and hands me a drink. "Here have another one, because apparently you're not fucked up enough. I'll be getting under her skirt."

I wave my hand at him, "same fucking difference."

"Nah man it's not!" He chuckles and takes off.

"Whatever man." I down my drink and things start to get real blurry. I feel someone with nice size breasts push her body flush with mine. Next thing I know her tongue is down my throat, and I'm pushing her up against the wall.

"You know we can have a lot more fun." Her sultry voice gets me turned on.

"Oh yeah!"

She giggles, "uh huh why don't you meet me upstairs. First door on the right."

She grabs my dick and I groan. Fuck I could take her right now. Next thing I know she is gone. I stumble my way up the stairs thinking finally I'm going to get laid. But once I get up there I can't remember what she said.

Did she say right or left?

I shrug my shoulders and go to the door on the left. Once I'm inside the room, I strip my clothes off. "You ready for me babygirl." Mind you I'm blitzed out of my fucking mind. I can barely see right in front of me.

Next thing I know is I feel lips on my dick. "Oh yeah that feels so good." I grab their hair and push them further down on me. Fuck her tongue knows how to work a dick.

Wait a second when did her hair get shorter?

Oh shit maybe it's a different chick. Fuck it! Just as I'm getting really into it, it stops. I feel the person grab my hand and guide me to the bed. I feel a condom being put on me.

Oh shit this is really happening!

Hopefully I don't fuck this up, the person is just a fuzzy blob right now to me. I crawl on the bed and slide my hands on their back. This chick has got some muscles and is a little wider than I thought. I shrug my shoulders again, oh well...fuck it. My dick finds the hole after the third try, and I push myself in.

"Fuck your tight."

All I hear is a moan as I start pushing myself in and out. God whoever this is, is clenching my dick tight. Fuck that feels so good.

I place my hands on their back and start thrusting faster.

Do not cum yet, it's too soon.

Wait a second what the fuck is that?

I feel balls that aren't mine.

"Oh fuck! Oh shit! Oh no no no!"

This is not a girl at all. Why is this not a fucking chick?! but fuck I can't stop this, it feels so damn good. My dick feels so tight and warm inside him.

"Fuck me harder." The guy says. I would completely freak out if I was fucking sober, but I'm not. Hell I would have shit my pants if I was wearing any.

For some reason my dick is in control and I can't stop what's going on. I collapse on the guys back, and my hips start moving faster.

Fuck why am I not stopping? I swear I will never get this fucked up again.

He flips us over and he starts bouncing up and down on me.

"Oh holy fucking shit!" I scream as my dick gets harder.

"You like that don't you." I don't say anything as his lips connect with mine.

Fuck I can't stop this. This is so fucking wrong, but feels right, and right now I don't want to stop.

I pull him closer to me as our tongues swirl together as he rides me harder. I moan into his mouth. He grabs my hand and brings it down to his dick. We start stroking his long shaft together. I thrust my hips up and he moans.

"Fuck I'm gonna..." I cry out.

"Do it fucking cum for me."

No sooner he said that I feel myself release. He lifts himself up a little and my dick is out of him completely. Next thing I know is he is laying on top of me kissing my neck and then my lips. I feel our dicks touching and fuck I feel myself twitch and ready for more.

"Maybe next time lover boy."

That's the last thing I heard before I passed the fuck out.

I feel something hitting against my face. My eyes flutter open to see Benny smacking me.

"What the fuck man?"

He just laughs at me. "I wondered where you went Bry. Looks like you had fun with yourself last night."

I wonder what the hell he's talking about until I see my chest.

"Fuck!"

"So I take it you didn't score with anyone besides your hand." He wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"Haha very fucking funny." I grab my head."Fuck my head is pounding. Last thing I remember was making out with a chick. She told me to meet her in a room. I guess I went to the wrong room."

"Uh huh whatever you say man."

"I swear. You know what... fuck you. I need to get cleaned up and then let's get out of here."

"Alright meet you downstairs. Don't take too long playing with yourself again"

"Asshole."

I throw a pillow at him while he laughs rushing out the door.
Benny leaves and I lay back down. I take a deep breath and I smell cedar and pine.

God that smells nice.

I get up and head to the bathroom. I guess I didn't lose my virginity after all.

But why does it feel like I had the best night of my entire existence?

That right there folks is why you should never get fucked up beyond recognition. Lose your virginity, and not remember a damn thing.