7. Secret Obsesseion

"You know I'm not going to be that far away brother."

I don't know who he is trying to convince more...me or himself. I quirk an eyebrow at him and I swear he looks like he is going to cry. I pull the dumbass into a hug and he clings on as I pat his back.

"I didn't think you would miss me this much." I say trying to lighten up the mood. He pulls back and punches me in the arm. "It's not you dipwad." I see him peek around me as Suzy holds Zoe. "I'm gonna miss so much." He says with so much love in his eyes as he looks at my daughter.

"Don't worry I will make everything is documented for Uncle Benny." He pulls me into a tight hug again.

"Thanks, I love you bro."

"I love you too Benny boy."

We let go of each other and he rushes over and picks up Zoe, and smothers her with kisses. Her giggles make everyone smile.

"Be good for daddy while Uncle Benny is gone. But don't put up with his shiznick."

"You know you did not even use that slang right. How the hell are you going to make it through college?"

He flips me off and I laugh as he glares at me.

"It's better than saying s.h.i.t. in front of babygirl."

"What did you just spell?" I smirk at him.

"Fuck you Bry."

I start laughing hard and next thing I know I'm being tackled to the ground.

"You fucker." He whispers as well roll around on the grass laughing.

"Enough boys. Benny if we don't go now it'll be late." Suzy says and we get off the ground.

"Do you mind if Zoe goes with us? So I have a little more time with my niece." Benny gives me puppy dog eyes.

"That's a great idea and then you can have some free time on your own." Suzy chimes in. When she mentions it I can't help but thinking about going to Guilty Pleasures to see a certain someone.

"That will be fine."

Benny gives me another bear hug and I settle Suzy in car. After saying goodbye and waving them off, I hop into my SUV and drive to my destination. It's still early but I know the place is open around noon, but the fun doesn't start til later at night.

How do I know this...well I may have gone a few times since that mind blowing blow job. Even if I didn't see cat eyes there I did hook up with someone. I forgot how good sex can be since I've been celibate since Zoe was born.

It doesn't stop me from looking for him when I do go. I don't know it's become my secret obsession. Something about that guy makes me feel good.

So when I pull into the parking lot, I'm surprised to see him walking out. I get out of my SUV acting casual. He spots me and a smile tugs on his lips.

"Hey stranger." He strides over to me and before I know it he pins me to my car and smashes his lips to mine. Fuck! I already feel myself getting hard. Why does he have this effect on me? I don't question it has I pull him in closer and dive my tongue in deeper. His body presses up against mine and I feel his hardness pressed up against me. My hands roam down and grab his ass. He moans into my mouth as his hands slide under my shirt.

"Let's take this somewhere more private." He says as he palms my erection.

"Sounds good to me."

"Follow me." I'm about to get in my car when he grabs my hand and we start walking. "It's not that far." Boy was he right, where he takes me is right down the street. The moment he opens the door and we step in his hands are all over me.

"I've been waiting to see you again." He says as he pulls my shirt up over my head.

"Oh yeah." I smirk and he starts unbuckling my pants. "Oh like you weren't looking for me." He chuckles.

"I could have been looking for a hook up." I pull his shirt over his head. I pull him closer to me as I devour his lips again.

"Oh and you think I'm that kind of guy." I gasp as his hand reaches my dick and starts pumping it.

"Fuck!" I throw my head back against the door.

"That's what I'm hoping for." He laughs and then our lips and hands are everywhere. Soon enough we are both naked and I take my time to examine his body. Hot damn he looks good. My hand trails down his chiseled body and I reach his hard member wrapping my hand around and stroking him slowly.

His moans entice me to do more as I lick my lips. I want to try something I never have before. I walk him towards the couch as we are kissing and stroking each other. When he lays on the couch I trail kisses down his body until I kiss the head of his mushroom head. The precum taste sweet and a bit salty. I open my mouth and take him in.

"Oh shit!" He moans out and I swirl my tongue. His moans are encouraging me. I bob up and down faster, I gag a few times. "Oh fuck stop!" I stop immediately thinking I did something wrong. He pulls me to him and kisses me hungrily.

"Is everything alright?" I ask as we pull away from the kiss.

"No" he smiles at me. "I need to prepare. I give him a questionable look and he chuckles. "You know so you can fuck me."

I jump off the couch and grab his hand. "What are we waiting for?" He laughs as he pulls me to the bathroom. "Someone's eager." Hell yeah I am! I have been imagining fucking him. It's been in a few of my dreams I'm not going to lie.

He turns on the shower and steps in. I follow suit and are hands are all over each other . My hand slips between his ass cheeks and moans.

"Do it." I roam my fingers against his hole and he moans louder when I push in. Fuck he's so tight and I can't wait to push my dick inside him. I move my finger in and out as I reach around and stroke him. I kiss his neck as I ad another finger and then another. He's a panting mess. "I'm ready." He says breathlessly and I pull my fingers out.

He grabs a condom and puts it on me. Our kiss is heated and anticipation is getting to be too much. As I turn him back around I rub the head of my cock against his hole and slowly push my way inside.

"Holy fuck!" He feels so good, my dick wrapped in his tightness and I try to hold myself from exploding soon.

"You can move." He pants out and I start thrusting into him. He tilts his head and I kiss him deeply. He gasps inside my mouth. "Do that again...oh fuck." I hit the same spot again and he screams out. Never in my life has sex felt this intense.

As the pressures intensifies my moves get sloppy and I roar out my orgasm that lasts longer than ever before. I feel his seed spill all over my hand.

"I think you're my new obsession stranger." He kisses me deeply and for some reason I feel the same. "So much better than the first time."

I pull away shocked then I remember that voice from that night

"It was you."