8. Confession Time

I stagger back and hit wall of the shower, stunned by this revelation.

"What the fuck do you mean better than the first time?"

He looks at me shyly for the first time. "Look um..."

"David." I didn't feel like giving him my first name so I gave him my middle name.

"David...right." I'm not sure if he believes me but I jump out of the shower and grab a towel. "Have you been stalking me?" Shit this is not good. I have a damn kid for crying out loud. "This is so fucked up." I rush out of the bathroom to grab my clothes and start rushing to put them on.

"Let me explain."

I turn around and glare at him. "Explain what? That you're the guy I lost my fucking virginity to when I was drunk out of my mind!" I yell, I'm so damn furious I want to hit something. The perfect target is right in front of me.

"Shit! I didn't know."

"Of course not, because apparently you just let anyone fuck you." I seethe. "Room to talk. It's not like I didn't see you hook up with that chick after I gave you a blowjob dickhead." I stride over to him and pin him up against the wall. "Yeah, and what about that time at the party? How did you know I was there?"

"My cousin's party."

"And you didn't care to tell me that you knew who I was."

"When you didn't recognize me. I just went with the flow." He shrugs his shoulders, and my hand goes to his throat. "Why should I believe you. I cannot have this bullshit I'm my life." Why do I have the sudden urge to kiss him again? I look into his eyes, and I still see the lust there.

"Look I'm sorry, if I had known I wouldn't have let it go that far that night. I was stoned out of my mind man. I don't bottom often but fuck you felt so good inside me."

I squeeze a little more and a moan escapes his lips, and I can't help but crash my lips to his. I'm fully hard again and he grinds himself onto me. When I finally release his neck, my tongue trails down his neck. All anger I had disappears when the lust of desire kicks in. Of course, we get interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Ignore it." He pants out as he kisses my neck.

"I can't" I step away and answer my phone.

"Did you make it okay?"

"..........."

"Alright dumbass put her on."

I look at cat eyes and I'm nervous because he doesn't know anything about my life

"Hi baby."

He looks at me funny maybe because of the smile on my face. I can't help to look at him and he is still sporting a semi hard on. I can't help but lick my lips.

"I miss you babygirl"

I hear her coos and giggles. Then Benny gets back on the phone.

"Looks like your busy man. Who's the chick?"

Cat eyes snickers and I change the subject.

"Tell Suzy and Hal thank you and I'll see them later "

"If it's okay they want to stay the night at a hotel."

"That's fine. I trust them with her life and you too dumbass."

I say before he gets his panties in a bunch. Cat eyes struts to his dresser and damn his ass looks good.

"Well, I'll talk to you later and let you get back to your chick."