29. No Matter What

B R Y A N

"I can't concentrate when you do that." Whatever you do don't stop! His tongue does wonderous things to my body.

"Your tense, I'm just trying to help you relax." The chuckle he lets out vibrates against my thighs. Those damn eyes of his and that smile of his gets me every time. "After tonight we will not be able to be alone like this again for a while."

Don't remind me. Romano has me in back-to-back fights, and I will not get to see my babygirl for God knows how long. To make matters worse we will have to act like strangers, and that does not sit well with me. Especially when that asshole tries to pawn women off on him as a reward for training me. Motherfucker! My blood boils just thinking about it.

"Stay here with me, right now." How can I not when you are swirling your tongue on the tip of my dick. "It's just us. No one else right now." Even after all this time he knows how to distract me. As much as I love when he gives me a blow job, I need something else.

Yanking his hair so his eyes meet mine, he looks so damn mesmerizing.

"Come here."

His smile is what drew me to him the first time. The way he moves up my body, his tongue never once leaving my skin drives me insane. Those eyes stare into mine and he owns me. Every fucking part of me he owns.

"As much as I love your mouth around my cock." Stop smiling at me like that. "This is what I want." Pulling him to my chest and holding him tight. Does not matter that we are completely naked. I just need him in my arms. The moment we are in Romano's turf things will be different. I need this more than mind blowing sex. "This is what I need." Even if my dick does not agree with me.

"I hate this." Yeah, I do too. "We just got back to being us." I know, it was awkward at first but then everything was like it used to be. "I have to be two different fucking people Bry." Hopefully for not much longer. I don't want to become the person that Romano wants me to be.

"We'll get through this." I am not losing you again! His lips touch mine and I smile into the kiss. No matter how many times I kiss this man it will never be enough. "I love you, Mike, Grayson, whatever else you want to call yourself." I smile at him as he glares at me, and it just makes me laugh. "No matter what, I fucking love you."

"I fucking love you, Bry."

His lips go back to claiming mine as we lay in a tangle of limbs rolling around all over the bed, smiling like two idiots. No matter what I am not losing him again.

"Bry, it's time to wake up." It's so comfy here, don't make me. "If you don't wake up you can't say hi to Zoe.

Zoe. My eyes open wide, and I can hear her giggle on the phone. A shirt gets thrown at me as I rush to put it on.

"Daddy!" Her smile makes my heart beat faster. She is my reminder of what I am doing this for.

"Hi baby." Smiling at her and looking at the man I love with, has a smile to match mine. I just wish we could be like this always. "Are you getting ready for school?" I am just glad that George is acting as her personal bodyguard and will not leave her sight. She deserves to have as much normalcy as she can.

"Yes! I wish you were here." I do too sweetheart. Mike squeezes my hand knowing how this tears me up. "When are you coming home?" That is the million-dollar question.

"Soon as I possibly can."

"I miss you. I got to go daddy, love you."

"Miss and love you too babygirl."

The video feed cuts off and I'm instantly in his arms. It's only been a week, but I miss her like crazy.

"You'll be back to her soon I promise." I believe him but for some reason I do not like the look in his eyes. "Rest up, we have the fight tonight and it's against Rodrigo."

"That arrogant prick."

"That prick is quick on his feet, but you're good and smart about your moves and jabs."

"I think I have had a good teacher." Quit it with that smile, you're being too cute. "Even though he likes to try and fuck me every chance he gets."

"Can you blame me?" When he tackles me to the bed I do not protest. I am weak for this man. "I would love to because dry humping was not enough last night." It definitely wasn't. I craved him then as I do right now! "But I need you in top form. I don't like seeing this pretty face battered and bruised."

"You mean handsome." Glaring at him makes him laugh. He's the pretty one not me.

"Both because I am enchanted with the pretty boy, I met all those years ago and the handsome man before me." Real smooth.

How the hell am I supposed to stay angry after him saying that?

"Rest, please because you will need it."

When he pulls me into his chest, and I rest my head there I close my eyes. His fingers running through my hair relaxes me.

"I hate that we lost so much time." I hum as he continues to lull me back to sleep. "No matter what you and Zoe will be safe, I promise you that." His hold tightens around me as I feel his lips press against my head. "Just please do not lose yourself to this madness." I won't. I can't! "I can't let you turn out like me."

Why would he say that?

I try to speak but my breaths even out and I'm not sure if I heard him correctly or it's just fear running through my veins. Because I was afraid to admit, that every time I step into that ring the rage builds up, I might not be able to hold back one of these days.

I keep saying no matter what things won't change, but what if they already are?

A/N: I'm sorry for the delay in posting. I hope you enjoyed this little filler chapter because next one is going to be The Fight.

We will see what happens.

Until next time

💞Lexi 💋