Chapter 1: The Beginning

After everything that happen, after Metal Fight Beyblade 4D and the gang starting to grow up. Here are the ages of the people in my story:

Ginga: 18

Madoka: 18

Kyoya: 19

Hikaru: 18

Benkei: 21

Kenta: 16

Yu: 15

Tsubasa: 21

Everybody was hanging out at B-Pit for a reunion. Ginga and Kyoya was the last one to make it. Before they made it there, they decided to talk.

Ginga: You know it been a long time since they see us, they may be mad at us.

Kyoya: Well, we decided to leave; they don't need to know everything.

'Kyoya had a point' Ginga thought as they entered the B-Pit. Everybody was staring at them.

Before they entered: Everybody was shocked when Madoka told them that Ginga and Kyoya were coming.

"What! How did you even get in contact with them" Kenta asked. "I told you I don't know, they just emailed me saying that they will be here, but a little late" Madoka said. "And you never ask how you got the invite?" Benkei yelled. "Not really, I was just too surprised that they even got it" Madoka said. Hikaru came up to Madoka, "Do you know that it been 4 years since we them. You crushing on Ginga and don't even know that he even have a girlfriend" Hikaru teased. "Hey! Your crushing on Kyoya so don't even go there. We both have something to go against each other" Madoka said. Then the doors open and there were Ginga and Kyoya.

Present Time:

Everybody was staring at them. Some of them were in tears, especially Benkei. Then everybody hugged them. When Benkei came to hug, he knocked down everybody and they all landed on the ground.

"Wow, I just remember that Benkei can knocked us on the ground" Kenta said. "Sorry for interrupting this moment but can y'all GET OFF OF US" both Ginga and Kyoya yelled. Everybody then got off of them. Madoka helped Ginga up while Hikaru helped Kyoya help.

"Well, since we are here, TIME FOR CAKE" Yu yelled as he ran downstairs. Everybody else follow except for Ginga. Madoka notice he didn't follow and went back upstairs.

Madoka: What's wrong?

Ginga: Nothing, its jut that it been 4 years since we saw each other, but it feel like 10 years.

Madoka: Me too

Ginga: So, how was it? Like what happen exactly what happen over the years?

Madoka: Well, we didn't know you left till Hyoma told us. Then we didn't see you till you were on TV at a tournament, which was two years after you left. That's when we knew that you wasn't dead.

Ginga: Wait, you thought that I was dead?

Madoka: Yeah, we all did. I started to think that I will never see you again. It made us feel sad that we thought you were dead.

Then Madoka started to tear up, Ginga saw that and put his arm around her.

Ginga: I'm sorry that I didn't tell you. I wanted too, but then everyone would've told me to stay here and not leave. If I had to leave, then I couldn't tell you or even Kenta. Sorry for making you think that I was dead.

Madoka: Just promise me this, if you leave tell me, and then I will promise you that I won't tell anyone, not even Kenta.

Ginga: Promise.

The Aftermath (A Beyblade Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें