Chapter 5: The Bet Part 1

Kyoya is on the phone with Dragonite, trying to make an agreement.

K: Please can you help me out?

D: What's in it for me?

K: I'll stop blowing up your answer machine.

D: Fine, but I mostly got rid of it. Be there at 6, I should be done convincing the manager about this.

K: Thanks

D: No prob, now bye

Kyoya hung up and left a little note with Hikaru on their dresser. He left out to go to the store. When he found what he was looking for, he got it.

Later on, Hikaru got up around 2 pm, (the phone call was at 12 o'clock noon), and she saw the note. She smiled and just got dressed for the day. When she came upstairs, she saw Madoka.

Hikaru: Hey Madoka

Madoka: Hey, have you seen the guys?

Hikaru: Kyoya, left out. Ginga and Tsubasa are visiting Ginga's dad. Kenta and Yu I don't know and Benkei, who know.

Madoka: True, how about we go shopping today?

Hikaru: Sure

When Kyoya got back, there was a note saying that they went to the mall, girls. Kyoya went downstairs and saw Leone on the table. He picked up Leone, remembering the times were everyone bey battle. Now, they sometimes do it. He decided to take a nap.

Ginga felt his phone vibrate, Madoka texted him saying: At the mall, be back before 5. Ginga texted back: Ok.

Tsubasa: Who texted?

Ginga: Madoka, they went to the mall, and we all know what they do.

Tsubasa: Yep, have Madoka ever dragged you to the mall?

Ginga: Once, it was terrible.

Tsubasa: I can see.

Back with Kyoya, it was 4 and he got up when the girls got back. He headed for the door, but got stop by Hikaru.

Hikaru: Where you going?

Kyoya: Out, to a club.

Hikaru: Can I come?

Kyoya: If you want to (slowly walking out the door)

Hikaru: I'm coming with you

Kyoya: Ok

At the club, Kyoya and Hikaru met up with Dragonite

Dragonite: Hey guys, what's up?

Hikaru: Nothing really, what's happening some type of party.

Dragonite: Actually yes, a birthday party for a friend of mine

Kyoya: Cool

Hikaru: I'm going to get us a table, I'll meet you there

Dragonite: Okay, I got the song and drinks coming to your table before you perform. You owe me.

Kyoya: Fine, what you want me to do?

Dragonite: How about working at that job of yours. You and Ginga. That was a message from your boss who is my friend.

When it finally hit 6:00, Dragonite went up on stage. "Welcome everyone to the Melody Bar/Club. I'm Dragonite, and me and my friend is going to sing a song for the Birthday Girl, who is also my sister, Waffles.

Birthday Cake by Rihanna and Chris Brown

Dragonite: Come and put your name on it put your name on it. Come and put your name on it your name. Bet you wanna put your name on it put your name on it. Come and put your name on it, buuuuh. It's not even my birthday, but he want to lick the icing off. I know you want it in the worst way. Can't wait to blow the candles out. He wants that cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake cake. Uuh baby I like it, you so excited, don't try hide it, Imma make you my bitch. Cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, I know you wanna bite this, its so enticin, nothing else like this imma make you my bitch. And it's not even my birthday (my birthday) but you wanna out your name on it. And it's not even my birthday (my birthday).

Kyoya came out of nowhere and sat right in front of Hikaru and started singing:

Girl I wanna fuck you right now. Been long time I been missing your body. Lemme lemme turn the lights down. When I, when I go down it's a private party. Uuh it's not even her birthday, but I wanna lick the icing off. Give it to her in the worst way. Can't wait to blow the candles out, I want that.

Combination of Dragonite and Kyoya: Cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake ,cake. Ooh baby I like it, you so excited, don't try to hide it, imma make you my bitch. Cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake.

Dragonite: ooh baby I like it, you, don't try to hide it, Imma make you my bitch. Cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake

Kyoya: Doggy want to hit it, give me heart attack and throw it back now watch me get it. You know this but you the shit. Damn girl you pretty. Blowing out the candles now let me make a couple wishes.

Dragonite: Remember how you did it? Remember how you did it? If you still wanna kiss it come, come and get it. If Sweeter than rice cake, cake worth sipping, kill it, tip it cake, fill it sexy and you know it and you aint afraid to show it put a candle on my motherfucking baby baby blow it. Love the way you do when you do it like that. Show up with the stacks bring the racks on my racks wrap it; wrap it up boy while I take the bow off. Talk that talk yeah I know I'm such a show off. Daddy make a wish put this cake in your face, and it's not even my birthday (birthday).

Kyoya got off the table and sing:

Uuh it's not even her birthday (birthday) but I wanna lick the icing off (icing off). Give it to her in the worst way (worst way). Can't wait to blow the candles off (candles off) I want that!

Dragonite: Cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake ooh baby I like that, you so excited, don't try to hide it imma make you my bitch. Cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake X2 Put your name on it.

After that, Kyoya gave Hikaru the beer. "C'mon and drink" Kyoya said. Hikaru drank half the bottle and started talking. "Wow, you have a… voice. How can yooooouu sing?" Hikaru said. "It's coming to your head and next thing you know, you feel real nice" Kyoya said as Hikaru sorta became normal. "Man babe, I feel so good" Hikaru said as she put her head on his shoulders. "I know" Kyoya said. Next thing you knew, Hikaru went to sleep. Waffles came over.

Waffles: You know that she'll get used to it the more she do it

Kyoya: I know, and can I ask you question?

Waffles: You just ask a question.

Kyoya: Can I ask you two questions?

Waffles: Is it about my name?

Kyoya: Yes! Is that your real name?

Waffles: Nope, just a nickname. My name is Dezzy. I got that name from my craving of waffles. You may want to take Hikaru home.

Kyoya: I'm about to, so do I refer to you as Dezzy or Waffles?

Waffles: Waffles, most people don't know my real name. See you 'round.

With that, Kyoya pick up Hikaru and took her to the B-Pit. A couple of minutes after Kyoya put Hikaru to bed, he met up with Ginga.

Ginga: So what happen?

Kyoya: Sensation, so what now?

Ginga: Well, since she didn't immediately pass out. Y'all can make the decision between the two of you.

Kyoya: Yep, what about you?

Ginga: I'll start tomorrow, it's getting late.

Kyoya: Got a point, well night

Ginga: Night