Chapter 2: Temple Run Addiction

Kyoya finally got up for the day. Him and Hikaru was supposed to hang out today for old times. When he got dressed and went to the room that they were in yesterday. As he waited, he decided to take his phone. He decided to play the game Temple Run. He remembers Ginga telling him that he will get addicted to the game the longer he plays it. Kyoya didn't believe him at all. He also heard that from Masamune and Hyoma about being addicted. When he stated he died when he got to 100,000 points. He looked around and Hikaru didn't show up so he kept on playing. The more he played, the higher his score went up. In five games he already hit one million points. He kept playing, knowing that he got addicted to the game.

30 minutes later,

Hikaru finally got downstairs knowing that Kyoya will be mad. When she found him, he was still zone into his phone. At first, she thought she was texting someone, but the way his hand move made her thinks that he was playing a game. She walked up to him and put her arms around his neck.

"So, what you're playing?" she asked. "A game, it's called Temple Run" he answered. "Well, are you ready to go?" she asked. "Hold on" he said. She watches him play Temple Run for five minutes and got irritated. "Kyoya are we going to hang out or what" she said. "In a minute" he replied. Then Hikaru had to think about this. She remembers when Ginga got addicted to this when they were 14. Madoka kissed him on the neck and he lost concentration of the game. So Hikaru started kissing him on his neck. Kyoya started Hikaru's presence and stared at her.

"Oh, when you got here?" he asked. "30 minutes when you got into Temple Run, you didn't listen when Ginga, Masamune and Hyoma told you that the game is addicted the longer you play it. You were trying to prove them wrong" Hikaru said as she faced him. "Majority of us gone through this before, once you play it, stop trying to beat your score back to back" she said as she pulled Kyoya from the chair. "C'mon, let's go" Kyoya said as they walked out hand in hand.