6.

Cain
A few hours later

"But daddy, I want this ice cream." Mya pointed as I stood in long ass line for her, holding her in my arms.

"Aight, baby. Daddy gon' get it for you, just relax for a minute." I expressed to her and she nodded quietly as she laid her head on my shoulder.

The line did take long to move and when we got to the front, I got her ice cream before we made our way back to my car.

"You good, lil' mama?" I asked her and she nodded, sitting down in her car seat.

Nodding my head, I pulled off the block as I made my way back to the spot. I still had business to handle but I had my daughter with me so I had to play shit cool for the day.

Especially since I already had BG on my back about other shit. I didn't need my baby going back and telling her nothing else crazy.

Breaking me away from my thoughts, my phone rang loudly as my music went off and I answered.

"Hello."

"Yo, nigga. Where you at?" My brother's voice came through the phone,

"On my way black to the block."

"I got you on speaker though and Mya in the car with me, so watch your tongue." I told him, making shit clear so he wouldn't say nothing crazy.

"Oh aight." He abided.

"Where you though?" I went on asking.

"Nah. I just got back on the block nigga, that bitch ass nigga still crying bout' you slapping on him earlier."

"Yeah aight. Tell yo' homie to watch his eyes when it come to mine." I made it clear.

"Yeah, I told him. He talkin' about he didn't know. He didn't know that was BG." He went on saying and I smacked my lips, making him laugh.

"Same shit I said bro but aight, pull up. I want to see my shawty." He went on, referring to my baby and I nodded, looking back at her as she ate her ice cream quietly.

"Aight, nigga. I'a be there in a minute."

"Aight." Was all he said as he hung up and I glanced at Mya again, watching as she furrowed her eyebrows and dug for something now with ice cream all over her face.

"Aye, what I tell you about making a mess in daddy's car, Mya?" I asked her, glancing at the road then back to her as she pulled stuff from behind my seat.

"I know." She said to me.

"I'm looking for a nackin's." She called them and I couldn't help but to chuckle.

"You looking for what, baby?" I asked her and she laughed at me.

"Nackin's, daddy." She said again as she pulled a gold box from behind the seat.

"What are these?"

"Mag-" She started but stopped, holding them up and I instantly pressed the breaks, jerking us forward once I realized what it was she had.

Condoms.

"Yo." I reached back, snatching the opened box out of her hands as they fell out in the front seat and I looked at her like she was crazy but I instantly caught myself, watching as she immediately started crying.

"Shit." I sighed deeply to myself, rubbing a hand over my face as she continued in crying and I slowly pulled over, parking in front of a bodega.

"Baby, don't cry. Daddy didn't mean." I expressed to her, not liking to see her cry at all.