21.

Y'all Cain is based off of a Scorpio.
Them Scorpio men are....just like this🌚
And I mean, exactly like this.

What zodiac sign do you think Shanell's character is based off of?

Reveal next chapter.

Cain
Same morning
10am

"Yo, Bianca."

"Can you let them know BG ain't coming in today?" I went on saying into the BG's phone as I sighed deeply, looking behind me at her sleeping.

"Why not? What's wrong?"

"Is everything okay with her?" She went on asking and I scoffed, shaking my head.

"Yeah, it's coo'."

"BG, she just-" I started but stopped, getting my shit together as I scratched my head.

"She ain't feeling good right now so just let them know she ain't coming in." Was all I told her and she agreed before we ended the call all together.

"Shit." I rubbed a hand down my face, trying to calm my myself down.

It'd been an hour since me and BG got into our shit and now she was asleep after throwing up multiple times, telling me that her stomach was hurting. And I wasn't a dumb nigga so I wasn't going to act like I ain't know no better. I'd just sent the homies to the store to grab her the shit because I had my own suspicions.

I can't lie and say I was surprised though that she turnt up on a nigga like that but I ain't never expect her to. BG was soft and she never stepped out of character so I knew I had made her finally reach her breaking point.

Especially since I was trying to take Mya from her.

But a nigga was just in my feelings, I wanted to hurt her like she'd hurt me. Shit, I'm a gangster but I got a feelings too.

I guess I just took my shit to another level that she couldn't handle.

Now we were here.

"Daddy!" I heard Mya calling me, breaking me from my thoughts and I stood to my feet, making my way into the bathroom.

"What's up? You aight, baby?"

"Ready to get out?" I asked her as my mama sat on the toilet seat, watching her closely as she played with her toys in the tub.

"No, not yet." She spoke to me, looking up at me with a smile.

"I just want the other toys." She pointed toward the room where all her other toys was at that she kept over here.

"Aight."

"I'a get you the other ones but you gon' get out in a minute, aight?" I told her and she nodded to me as my mama looked up in me in irritation but I licked my lips, staying silent.

That was my best bet right now with all these females.

"All I'm going to say to you, Cairo, is—" My mama started while I stood there, looking down at her.

"—if you got that girl pregnant on purpose again son.."

"I want you to know that you're wrong and I feel so sorry for her."

"Because you continuously antagonize her then get her pregnant whenever you feel like it and I know she feels trapped."

"I know she feels fed up and your father would be completely disappointed in you." Was all she said to me and I looked at her with a blank face.