Epilogue

Shanell
5am

Driving in silence, Cain smoked his blunt as the sun was beginning to rise. It'd been a very long night and I can't lie and say that I knew it would have turned out this way.

Me in his passenger seat and feeling love all over my body for him.

Looking at the side of his face, he blew his smoke into the air as he glanced over to me, driving with one hand.

"You aight?" He asked and I nodded slowly, smiling small.

"Now I am." I admitted to him, making him smirk.

Pulling up at a red light, he came to a complete stop before he turned to me.

"Com'ere." He licked his lips slowly as I sat up, moving in closer to him.

Wasting no time, he leaned onto the armrest as he placed a kiss onto my lips, pushing his tongue into my mouth. I let a moan escape my mouth as he did before he pulled back, looking into my eyes.

"Prepare yourself, aight?" He said to me as I listened closely to his words.

"When I get you back to the spot, we gon' get out hygiene together and shit-

"then I'm gon' fuck the shit out of you."

"And I ain't even gon' cap with you ma, I'm gon' fuck you for a few hours like I know I need to."

"Then afterwards.."

"If it's what you want.."

"I'm gon' make you mine again." He spoke sternly and I looked at him shock but nodded my head in understanding.

"And this time, I wun' to do it right."

"I ain't tryn' fuck up nothing like the last time."

"So my plan..." He trailed off, looking into my eyes.

"After I handle my business with them bitch ass niggas then hit this last lick, I'm gon' be out the streets." He said to me and my eyes went wide.

"What?" I asked I disbelief, shocked by his words.

"Yeah, babygirl."

"I realized after tonight and them long ass two months without you that I can't-"

"—I mean, I don't even want to do this shit without you."

"I need you and my daughter and I want to make all of this shit right."

"And I know the only way to do that is to give you the only thing you ever wanted from me, ma."

"So I'm gon' do it."

"For me, for you and for our daughter." He finished his statement as the light turned green and he instantly pulled off.

I didn't know what to say as I sat here. I was completely taken aback by his words but extremely happy nonetheless.

He was finally going to be done with this street stuff for both me and Mya. He had finally given in after three years of hardships.