10.

Shanell

"Aw damn, nigga. You foul." Lante dragged as all the guys laughed and I quickly fixed my panties then pulled my dress down in embarrassment.

"That's crazy." He went on saying, shaking his head.

"Didn't that nigga just slap the shit out of you earlier for looking at her, cuh? Now you fuckin' on her?"

"You supposed to be blood, nigga." He spat, looking around at the rest of the guys as they continued to laugh while Lima and Bi both looked at me in pure shock.

"That nigga Cain gon' fuck y'all up." Another one of them spoke up and my heart beated outside of my chest as Lima and Bi both grabbed me before we made our way passed them then up the staircase.

"That's why yo' bitch ass is down here now, you a foul ass nigga. That's some foul ass shit."

"That's Cairo baby mom, my fuckin' niece mom, nigga."

"That's blood. You supposed to be our blood, nigga. Is you crazy?" They went on chastising as we walked out and Lima looked at me with scared eyes.

"Shanny, what the hell were you thinking?" Bianca spoke up first and I stood in embarrassment, trying my hardest not to cry.

"I don't know. I don't even-" I started but stopped, putting my hand on my head.

"I'm drunk." I blurted out, trying to get them to understand me.

"Just-" I started but stopped again

"What time is it?" Please." I begged, panicking.

"It's 4am now. What do you want to?" Lima went on saying as she looked down at her phone and I nodded.

"Okay, I want to go home. I need to go home." I urged, looking around me for my stuff.

"My bag's still in your car. I need to get my phone so I can call an Uber."

"Can y'all walk me to get it?" I pleaded as they nodded their heads.

"Yeah, come on." Bi said to me as we followed her out the door and I internally panicked not sure what I was going to do.

I couldn't tell Cain that I'd kissed someone he knew and almost had sex with the person, I still didn't even know if that was cousin or not.

I didn't know anything. I was just drunk.

"Shanny, I'm not going to say anything about tonight so relax." Lima spoke up, obviously noticing that I was completely in my head about this.

"Me either. I'm not going to say anything." Bi agreed and I nodded gladly but they weren't the ones I was worried about.

Lante and all of his friends were.

Lante didn't play about his brother. They were really really close, just like him and Lima were but Lima respected me as a woman because she knew everything I went through with him. Lante on the other hand could never understand and I knew he would tell.

Immediately he was going to tell.

"I'm not going to lie to you though boo, us being out and going to the club? Delante probably wouldn't say anything. None of them would because they don't really care."

"But that, what they just saw? They're not going to take that lightly and they're probably going to tell him."

"No, for real. They probably already told him." Bi butted in and my heart dropped, immediately regretting even coming out tonight.

Stupid things always had to happen, that's why I stayed home. It was easier to not get into anything crazy while being at home. But here I was now having to deal with this now.

It was way too much.

"Did you fuck him, friend?" Bi then asked me and my eyes popped out of my head.

"No, I didn't have sex with him." I defended myself, looking at her with my lip turned up.

"Well were you going to?" Lima then went on asking as they joked now and I smacked my lips.

"No."

"I was not going to." I admitted truthfully as their laughter died down.

"I honestly wasn't even listening to what he was saying before he kissed. All we did was kiss and he touched on me a little but that's it."

"I was making him stop as soon as he touched me." I added on, just trying to make the whole situation better.

"That's the thing though. I believe you, sis."

"But niggas be lying and you never know what that nigga is going to say to get himself out of this." Lima spoke up, putting her finger up.

"Because I'm telling you now, my brother isn't going to want to listen to nobody when he hear this. That nigga don't play about you, trust me."

"He is going to kill that boy."

"Not only because it was with you but because that's our cousin too." She stated seriously and I sighed heavily, rolling my eyes hard.

This was just getting worse and worse.

"He's going to say it's disloyal and I heard he already slapped the shit out of him earlier for looking at you or something?" She went on saying and it all instantly clicked.

Oh my god, that's the guy Cain slapped earlier at my dad's. I thought.

"Yeah, I was there." I shook my head, feeling completely hopeless now. I'd kissed the father of my child's cousin and snuck out of my own house all in one night.

This was too much.

"I'm not going home." I blurted to them as I stopped completely before they stopped and looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Why?" They spoke in unison and I looked at them as if they were crazy.

"Because your brother is there and I don't want to deal with this now. I know they probably already told them, they're probably on the phone right now." I spoke paranoid now.

"I'll just go to your house, Lima. Then I can go and get Mya in the morning, so I can bring her home."

"I just want to get some sleep and I really still need to pee." I went on admitting and they both laughed as I did the same but I wasn't even in the mood to laugh right now.

I was drunk, scared, upset and all I wanted to do was sleep this day away. I was done with tonight.

"Alright, sis. Come on."

*

Thoughts?

Concerns?