25.

Cain

"I miss you." We spoke in unison before pulling back to look into each other eyes.

"Yeah?" I asked her, licking my lips as I adjust myself, getting a little too excited with her.

"Yes, Cain." She nodded, smiling small.

"I miss you and I'm tired of pretending that I don't." She said again before she leaned back over, pressing her lips against mine as she swiftly climbed over the arm rest, sitting down into my lap.

Not even questioning that shit, I wrapped my arms around her waist as she began trailing sloppy ass kisses down my neck.

"Aye." I called out for her, realizing she was drunk as shit right now and I ain't want her to do some shit, she ain't really want to do.

"BG." I called her as she continued to trail kisses down my neck and I can't lie, that shit was hard to turn down.

I could never turn her down but I ain't want to have to deal with the consequences in the morning, if this was something she really didn't want.

Now if she still felt the same way in the morning, I'd give her what she wanted and I'd fuck the shit out of her like I needed to anyway but right now I just couldn't.

"What's wrong?" She asked me, looking into my eyes once I pulled her hands away from my face.

"Ain't nun' wrong, ma."

"I just can't fuck you right now."

"I mean, I really want to. I do-"

"—but I want to wait until your sober." I expressed to her and she furrowed her eyebrows, looking at me.

"What?"

"Cain, I'm fine." She spoke regularly and she sounded like she was but a nigga was still cautious.

I was scared to do the wrong shit again.

"I'm fine." She said again.

"Plus I didn't even drink that much."

"And those stupid bitches sobered me up quick talking shit." She went on saying and I nodded my head slowly, knowing that the shit still wouldn't feel right.

I wanted to make sure her feelings were still there, just like mine were.

Because if I fucked her, I would fuck her all night and then I'd make her mine again but we had to be on the same page with this shit.

That's how shit get fucked up.

That's how it got fucked up last time.

"Oh my god, Cain, look." She then said, breaking me away from my thoughts as she turned and looked at herself in the rear view mirror.

While she did, she pointed to the long scratch in her cheek and I furrowed my eyebrows, looking closely.

It was almost immediate when she got out of my lap and fumed, looking closer at it in the passenger seat mirror.

"Ooo, I swear to god." Was all she said as she continued inspecting it and I shook my head at her.

"That's why yo' ass shouldn't be out here fighting, BG."