10.) The Mark

Normal people get appoligized to everyday. The word sorry being natural but to me very foreign. Never once had someone ever uttered such a word to me. No one ever stopped hitting me and said 'sorry'. When I was thrown in a cage no one ever spoke the meaningful word. HE would never say such a word either. And maybe that's all I really wanted from them. I wanted to bring them down out of revenge but if maybe they did appoligize to all of us. Everyone they've ever hurt. I could at least forgive them.

Maybe it's because that word had so much meaning to me, or even because he was showing complete submission right now, which is hard for an alpha. I don't really know but I planned on blaming something instead of myself for my actions. I couldn't actually come down to the answer as i grabbed his face and brought it up to mine catching his lips with my own. It was a sweet passionate kiss but the Sparks were driving me crazy. Electricity was flowing through us to one another and I was on an all time high. I never wanted it to end. My palms were on his perfect cheeks keeping him close and his arms wrapped around my waist bring me closer and sending more sparks through my chest and stomach wherever we touched.

He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance but i teased him by not opening it and smirked into the kiss. He wasn't to happy and grabbed my butt successfully picking me up and I automatically wrapped my legs around his torso. Without warning his hands squeezed my butt making me gasp. He slipped his tongue in bringing the kiss to an even hungrier passion. After awhile we both lost our breaths and pulled apart. He brought his lips to my neck kissing it gently and me rolling my head back giving him more room. A sudden moan left my mouth when he got to my sweet spot and without warning he bit down. A scream left my mouth and i tryed to pull away but he held me in place. When he was done he licked up the remaining blood marking me as his and making me close my eyes and enjoy the darkness that follows. My last thought being, 'Why the fu ck did he just Mark me!'

***COMMENT AND VOTE***