Epilogue

Six months later...

Asher's POV

      I waited anxiously in our living room. My wife just a door way away. I could hear her screaming and yelling. Things were happening too fast. We discussed this day many times since we had found out. She's pregnant.

Many wolves would be ecstatic however, we were moon kissed. What's to say our child won't be. The only way to find out is when the mother dies during birth.

The pregnancy was going fine at first but then she got worse and blood was everywhere. All the doctors I hired specifically for this day pushed me out of the stuffy room making my wolf go crazy not being with its mate in a time of need.

I covered my ears from her cries. I didn't know how I would function after this day. I need my Queen by my side always. We now rule the kingdoms that my brother and father left. With my own pack house totally burnt down we came to his castle straight away. I was in debt of giving out she-wolves to the alphas that helped in my time of need.

But as we rescued them all we realized we still needed a pack. Some she-wolves stayed along with males from other packs to live on the castle grounds along with us as the rulers.

Being the strongest werewolves made us for the hierarchy well. However, Savannahs outrage in the battlefield that day showed all that was watching how powerful we really are. Rumors and stories go around letting the Queen Savage legend live on.

However our reign has been nothing but great for our species. We've made laws that are upheld. One being that alliances must be made between a certain number of packs so that a war doesn't happen again with a bribe just to participate.

Our positions are highly respected and our kingdom is heading in the right direction. I just fear for my Queens life at this moment. That day on the battlefield when I died, Savannah didn't come out the same wolf going in.

In order to save my life she had to give up something with just as much value to her life as I am. Her wolf. That day left her in prices I've steadily been putting back together. Her body and soul are having trouble adjusting resulting in mood swings and anger issues. Becoming human after a life as a werewolf does a toll on your body. That's why I believe she's okay with dying.

But I'm not.

Which is why I'm on my knees right now in front of my couch, praying to the Moon Goddess. That's when the screams went silent. Her cries of pain were gone and I was suddenly set on even more edge. Before I knew what I was doing I burst open our bedroom doors to see my wife in a huge bed centered in the room. The blanket overflowing off the bed giving it a comfy appearance yet nurses and doctors fiddled about the mess nearly tripping.

Quiet crying caught my attention making me dash to a clear box type table. Inside was a small boy pup. My boy pup. I picked him up with ease and he settled in my chest like he knew I was good for him. As if he was trying to catch my strength. I looked over to the bed watching the doctors fiddle around with different machines and tools. Her heart monitor steady showing me signs of life still existed.

A doctor came to block my view of her. "Your highness, I'm sorry but we are going to need you outside a while longer until her vitals pick back up." He spoke in a voice of profession because he knew in this moment, he held power over me whether I liked it or not. My anger slowly demolished remembering the small pup in my hand. We walked out of the room with hopes that the waiting will end soon.

---

"She's stable alpha." A small nurse came to inform me. A smile lit my face as I sprinted to the room with my small bundle of joy. Opening the door I glared at all the intruders encouraging them to disappear immediately which they caught the warning to. Savannah dat on the bed with an exhausted smile on her face.

She was thinner now. More pale in the face. Still beautiful. "My Queen." I mumbled once I got to her side. I brought out pup down to her open arms.

Her soft words brought tears to my eyes, "He's beautiful." I nodded and fell to my knees hugging them both while kissing her forehead.

" I was so scared." My statement came out incoherent with my tears still falling.

She smiled gently. She really has grown into a Queen these past few months, even without a wolf. "You aren't losing me that easy." She smirked then continued to gaze down at our pup lovingly. "Our perfect little Prince."

---

Asher and Savannah weren't the same after the war, but it only encouraged them to fight harder for a better werewolf world. The famous King Asher and Queen Savage giving birth to a none Moon Blessed son only meant that the young Prince Alqui (Alc- i) has many obstacles to face in order to keep their new hierarchy.

Training began earlier then usual for the young prince and soon he would gain the title of 'Most Feared Werewolf King'. This being exactly what he needed to keep the werewolves from uprising and challenging for anew King.

The Royal family lived on happy lives adjusting well and learning as they go.

Not many knew of Queen Savage's full story. But she was content with how it ended. Without her wolf, she would live on. Because she finally had a family. Something that she never expected after all she's been through. Her story wasn't over yet.

Comment

Vote

Follow

Fan

Let me know what y'all think, I might tweak it here and there. Thanks:)