15.) Morning wake-ups

I awoke with a yawn and an arm around my waist. Before I went into survival mode and elbow the mysery person in the rib cage, I came to my senses. Its Asher. I knew that from his yummy smell. I wiggled and stretched trying to release myself from his firm grip, but he wouldnt budge. I turned around and put my face right in front of his. Our noses were touching. He is going to hate me for this but I have to pee and possibly get away while I still can. Without anymore wait, I took a long intake of breath and breathed out. Letting my nasty morning breath nearly choke him. He started coughing and fell off the bed pulling me down with him. Gee no need to be a drama queen about it. Well that sorta worked. "Am I going to wake up a new way every morning?" Asher asks with anger and annoyance lacing his voice. Whoops. Oh well. I just giggled and skipped to the bathroom.

(I hope y'all like these morning wake ups.. They bring fun into writing so sorry if you don't!)

---

After doing my business and that includes fixing my toxic breath, I wanted to check this place out. I left the bathroom to find the bedroom empty. It smelt of Asher and I looked around to see his room itself was the size of a small house. The king sized bed with a black comforter matched the red and black walls. This room definitely needed a woman's touch. If he actually thought that for a second I would stay here without knowing my surroundings, then he was dumb. But when I went to open the door, it was locked. How dare him. I would bust down the door but I felt like he would punish me. Which is weird, I've never been scared, except of HIM but that's not the same.

King Dominic was worse. By a long shot. With that thought I broke down the door. Literally. Whoopsies. His fault! I stepped over the now kicked down crumbled pieces of wood and walked down the hall. I had no idea where I was going but my werewolf sinces smelt bacon and who was going to stop me from eating bacon. Oh right. My idiotic mate that thinks it's just the sh it to control me. News flash. I'm a beast!

"Did you really break down our door?" He all but shouted at me. Just kidding he shouted at me. Steam was coming from his ears! Or maybe that was the steam coming from the bacon in his hands that rested on a plate along with eggs and milk. As soon as my eyes made contact with the bacon I grabbed the plate with a quick thanks and sprinted back to the room leaving him holding the glass of milk and staring of at me probably wondering what just happened. I sat on the bed practically oozing off the "my precious" line from the lord of the rings. Yeah food and I. Well we are best friends. And I don't let people touch or mess with my best friends. Mostly because they would be in my belly under two seconds flat. That's when I realized all the food was Gone and I could have swore I didn't eat it all... Right? Asher walked inside after that thought and noticing my now empty plate he just shook his head and handed me the milk. Ew. Am I suppose to drink this? I hate milk. I glared at the glass in my hand then grabbed Asher's hand. I placed the glass gently in his hand and patted it. "Take care of this for me will ya? While I go find some apple juice or something drinkable." I stated while still glaring at the glass in his hand. Before you ask, I'm not weird. Nope. Milk is totally normal. Until your punished by rotten milk being thrown at you while your chained to a wall. Then forced to drink it. Let's just say, the guard there, Bobby. He's very sensitive about his junior Bobby. Who I so happily kicked because he tried to kiss me. Yeah I thought guys didn't mess with me because I was quite feisty. Until I found out the real reason. Anyways. Milk and I haven't gotten along ever since.

Asher stopped me before leaving the room by grabbing my arm. He sat the glass of evilness on the nightstand and grabbed both my forearms while looking me in the eyes. He had a serious yet worried look on his face. "The girls here... Don't let them get to you. Okay?" I laughed. Right in his face. Yeah it was mean but come on. Human girls? Get to me? I could break their neck with my pinky.

"I'm serious princess. Come to me if anything happens alright. We don't want your secret to get out again." He said while kissing my forehead. "You know.. I'm starting to think you don't remember my name." I thought out loud. To be honest, I've used so many names I don't remember the name I told them? Abbey maybe? I'm not sure.

He chuckled softly obviously seeing the confusion etched onto my face. "I'm not calling you anything but your real name but I'm not sure when you will be ready to have it back." His face showed a look of concern. He was confused about my situation. I knew that. He knows nothing. And I know it's killing him to know nothing. But I can't put him in danger.

Or maybe you aren't ready.

'Shut up Tiara.'

He's our mate Savanna. Lying to him doesn't get him any closer to us. We are pushing him away.

'I need to keep him safe!'

Coward.

She cut off our mind link after that. Coward. That's all that rang through my head. I am a coward. Im scared. Im scared to open up. Scared to face the truth. I'm scared to show weakness. But mostly... Im scared he'll leave when he finds out.

Comment

Vote

Follow

Thanks for reading:)