20.) War Dogs

An outrawr occurred soon after the witch limped to lifeless. Dominic seethed his aggression while Asher was quick on his feet turning into his wolf in the process. Dominic did the same and they lunged at each other.

During their rage, thousands of werewolves came out of the trees sneak attacking all the soldiers Dominic brought with him. However their father lashed out on me quickly punching me in the face. I fell to the ground from the force and unpreparedness.

"You bìtch! That was my mate!" He roared as he tried to bend down and grab me by the neck but I was too fast for him, my legs wrapped around his neck and twisted politely lifting him over my head to land on the ground in a heap. I stood up quickly and grabbed a dagger off the now dead witches belt.

I slammed down on him with my dagger aimed for his heart but he caught my wrist. We both battled our strength trying to decide who would come out the victor when a wolf rammed my side knocking me over along with the dagger falling out of my grip. The new wolf lunged for me but I retracted my claws quickly and swiped its neck out as soon as he was atop of me, making a huge wolf fall limp above me.

Asher's father laughed wickedly as he stood up dusting off the dust. "Crazy how loyal these nuts can be." My anger rose at that moment with him talking so poorly of people that fallow his orders and put their lives in his hand.

He picked up the dagger wistfully and starts swirling it around his fingers. I struggle under the giant wolf but he places his foot on top of its body so I can't remove his body so easily. "Ah ah ah, don't wanna have an unfair advantage now do we?" He taunts.

"You're the one holding me down defenseless." I shoot at him. My left arm came loose from the wolf but I still was trying to struggle my right arm.

He bent down to me at that moment placing the dagger at my neck. "My son would surely kill me if I did this." He voiced his thoughts and he was correct. Both of his sons would. But I've had enough of his games. My left hand swung up and quickly grabbed shoot of his grayish dark hair and pulled him to me quickly head budding him knocking him out instantly. Oops? I only meant to frazzle him.

I stood up quickly and looked around to the scene of the battle field. We truly were war dogs. I picked up the witches dagger and used my sinses to find Asher's trade round pack mates. I ran through the field effectively slaughtering each by cutting their necks open. Many wolves battled along our side and I did my best to help and along with that victory soon followed but was short lived when we all looked over to Dominic and Asher' wolf forms. Dominic had Asher's wolf in a death hold around his neck. He seemed hesitant but I believe he also wanted to flaunt that he indeed was stronger. But without anymore pack members to back him up he also needed Asher as leverage to get away.

I walked closely and Domonic growled at me in warning as did Asher trying to keep me safe. The blood soaked dagger held many lives in my hand but it felt so heavy now. "Please don't, Dominic. Please. You've taken so much from me already." I whisper as tears become apparent in my eyes and I fall to my knees before him. "Take me and leave him alone. My life for his."

It was a pathetic attempt. One that many of the alphas and pack members behind me were surely shaking their heads at my useless antics. But I was blinded by love. Sometimes it's not the butterflies that tell you you're in love, but the pain. And shît I was in love.

Dominic glared at me with his wolves eyes. He thought he was going to have me wether I volunteered or not, and that was a dangerous thought. He would kill him, right here in front of me like they did to so many girls. And with that, Dominic tore into Asher's neck making my scream come to life as his light quickly left his eyes.

Dominic looked up at me menacingly. His front paws were set as if he were ready to lunge at me but my sanity snapped in that moment. Everything I felt that was weighing me down just enveloped my body and I felt so much lighter yet so much more stronger. I closed my eyes taking a deep breath but when they opened my body forced a gust of wind to hit Dominics wolf up in the sky quickly making him hit trees that crashed behind him causing a line of dirt gushing below him and a pathway to emerge as he crashed one last tree. I wasn't done yet, oh no. My hand rose quickly and I twirled my pointer finger quickly setting him aflame and his screams were heard across the field. Silence was all I heard behind me and everyone gazed on at the crazy spy ho she-wolf that kicking some serious as$.

I put my hand flat dismissing the fire but Dominic was still burnt badly. Then i fisted my hand bringing forth the nearest water that hardened into ice sickles then went full force stabbing him all over intentionally missing his heart. Dominics screams were still flying across the grass in hopes of some salvation, but no one moved. I could smell the fear leaking off of them but had no cares to act on it.

I walked swiftly to Dominic in that moment. "Do you remember all the girls you killed?" I questioned staring him straight on. His alpha wolf growled at me even through the pain from my challenging stare.

He nodded quickly with an evil smirk, "I remember fûcking all of them too." My wolf raged in that moment and then I sprouted two large builders below him that carried him so high in the sky and out of our sight that I lost track of the time it took. Then, I vanquished the rock just as quickly not yet hearing the scream until minutes after of Dominics flying body hit the ground causing the earth to crumble below him and all life leave his body along with the rippling rocks. I didn't feel I had done enough but as soon as I brought my hand up again someone grabbed me and started crying on my shoulder.

I turned angrily to see Molly. "Please." She huffed incoherently. "You're not like this." My hand quickly latched around her neck lifting her off her feet swiftly. Her mouth opened like a fish out of water. I smirked at her pain, my own pain seeking vengeance.

"Savannah." She gasped out when I tightened my hold. Anger shot through me at the name.

"Savannah doesn't exist sweetie." My voice picked up over the silence as I strongly stated, "My name is Savage."

Vote

Comment

Follow