14.) Molly Daycare

Asher finished up some paperwork while informing me that this was now "our" pack house. Yeah uh we will see about that. He has a lot to learn before he accepts me to live here. After awhile I got bored just sitting in his lap doing nothing but smelling him. Hey! I'm not weird! If you smelt him you wouldn't stop either. Unfortunately, Asher didn't give me enough time to eat this morning so now I'm starving. The growling of my stomach seemed to snap Asher out of his paperwork and look at me. A blush tinted my cheeks and I couldn't help but touch them. Am I actually blushing? Since when does that happen? Oh gosh I need to leave this place quick if I want any dignity when I do escape.

"Let's go eat something, yeah?" He asked looking at my face with concern. Calm down bone head in not dying. Yet. Haha okay maybe not a good time to make that joke.

He put his arms around me securely before standing up and walking out of his office. "I can walk!" I yelled my frustrations while moving out of his arms and falling flat on the floor. I rubbed my bu tt slightly hurting. I poured up at him. He could have caught me before I fell. He chuckled loudly. "I'm lost princess. You didn't want me to carry you but you wanted me to catch you when you left my arms?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Yes!" Duh. Doesn't he understand my life?

"Well maybe this will teach you to not leave my arms again." He said smugly crossing his arms still looking down at me. Ugh if he wasn't so fudging hot I would staple his ba lls to his chin by now. Shaking that thought away I stood up still rubbing my tush to lessen the pain. Then I felt another hand join mine. A gasp left my lips and I looked back up at Asher and hit his chest while pushing him away. He put his hands up in surrender. "Just trying to help princess."

"Will you quit calling me princess!" I all but yelled out exaggeratedly. He shook his head no and grabbed my hand to lead me down this hallway to what I assume the kitchen. Hopefully. My tummy was a ranging dragon telling me to eat anything with a pulse. Including Asher if he gets in the way. Wow. I'm crazy. Have I gone cannibal or something. Nah. I shake it off.

As soon as we walk in the kitchen the first thing I smell is chicken Alfredo. My mouth visibly watered and I had to use my arm to remove the nasty drool before anyone saw. Unluckily for me, Asher chuckled beside me letting me know he did notice the nasty liquid.

A short brunette with a pixie cut was stirring the noodles at the stove whistling to herself until she visibly stiffened. Even a human could feel the power leaking off Asher. She turned around with a smile letting me see her small face covered in light makeup and honey eyes. She walked up and hugged Asher. I held back a small growl trying to calm Tiara but I was getting pis sed too. See. Humans equal bad. Not good. Me no likey. Get off my man!

I was two seconds from tearing her head off before Asher pushed her back at arms length. "Hey Molly. I want you to meet someone."

They both turned to me then looked down at my hand which I now realized crushed the back of the innocent wooden chair. I laughed lightly. Well this is awkward. They both chuckled in usion until I spoke.

"You see the chair was just sitting there and I was wondering if a splinter could you come out at me. So I challenged it but it said it could beat me so me being me told him I could beat him with one hand and now I think I have a splinter." I ranted until I noticed a splinter on my middle finger. Well that kind of hurts? I guess the chair isn't innocent after all. Hah! Take that chair!

Asher suddenly came up to me and put my finger in his mouth. Que the creepy jitters going down my back. Okay maybe they aren't creep jitters. He was fu cking hot. When he released my finger he pulled out the splinter between his teeth and threw it in the trash can. Oh. That was... Nice of him.

I looked over to this 'Molly' chick expecting a hateful glare or something but instead found a smile. Okay. She's evil! I know she is! She's human and she just hugged my f-info mate. Oh I'm fixing to get a fruit pouch and go grape juice all over this bi tch! That's right! Fear me!

Ugh what is wrong with me! I have to leave before this weird part of me becomes real. Since when did I rant? I've never ranted! And now I'm threatening a girl because she hugged Asher. What is he doing to me. Instinctively my hand went to my mark while I was deep in thought. Then I heard a gasp. My gaze snapped back up to Molly's. Her eyes zeroed in on my hand, or what lays under it. "You marked her!" Her voice came out in horror. Why? Was I that horrendous?

Asher rolled his eyes then looked at Molly, "yes."

"You know what this means don't you! She's going to become a target! Every girl in the pack will be after her!" She whispered harshly to him as if I couldn't hear. Thank the moon goddess for my werewolf hearing. Not that I really cared about what has her panties in a twad. She's evil. I don't like her at all. Nope.

Asher just smirked at what she said. Probably because we both know I can handle humans for obvious reasons. "Can you please just feed her. I have to finish up some things in the office. Show her around too." He requested leavening me in shock. He's just dropping me off like I'm at daycare or something! He came over to me and kissed the top of my head whispering a "be nice." In my ear. Da mn. He knew me.

When he left the kitchen I faced back towards Molly. She bowed her head slightly. "Luna." She murmured almost fearfully. I let out and unladylike "ugh." With sagged shoulders and looked up to the ceiling. "Please don't call me that." I looked back at Molly to see an amused smile. "So you must be his mate." I gulped. Did he want me to tell people that part? He didn't tell her. I just shrugged while biting my lip. "That's the only explanation as to why you look like you don't want to be here but yet you are. Asher must have forced you." A small laugh left her lips. Well she's smart. All the more reason to believe she's evil. She grinned at my distrusting face and grabbed my arm pulling me to the table. "We are going to have so much fun!" She mused while I just groaned already having a bad feeling about him dropping me off at Molly Daycare.

Okay so this was kind of a filler chapter. I wrote this forever ago and I'm trying to step back into the characters. I had to Reread this thing just to remember it. Anywho, I'm going to finish it up. Hopefully within the next few weeks. Thanks for reading!

Vote

Fan

Comment

And follow;)