2.) The usual lie

**** The old cover listed above***

The alpha led me back to his pack house filled with female humans. Eww how could they live with humans? Oh right.. Because all us female werewolfs are supposedly extinct. Well that's what he wants them to think anyways. Until i escaped of course. Sorry if you find it rude that I don't like humans, it's just... They are all so misunderstanding. And I have other reasons I don't want to share yet.

Alpha Evan brought me to his office for a 'discussion' about how this is possible. Just like all the other alphas I've visited. I don't tell them everything of course.. Just enough to help them out a little. "How is this possible?" He asked bewildered trying not to show how unprepared he is for this because he is alpha and has to always know what is happening. Before I could answer his son opened the door and sat in the seat next to the alpha. I just stared at him. How rude of him. He could have knocked. "Sorry. Im Ty, future alpha. Im also sorry about attacking you earlier, you seemed like a threat." He said looking ashamed. If only he knew that was all an act.

I would never have let him kill me. Im much more powerful then that. How else would I have escaped. Instead of telling him this i just nodded and put on the fakest smile I could muster. None of this was real after all. They all have secrets here. They don't really care about what I have to say anyways. They just want a female between there legs that can give them more powerful babies. Well at least that's what HE wanted us for. And that's why HE wanted me. Being the most powerful werewolf has its pros and cons of course but we will get to that later.

I told them what I have told every alpha I've come to, "I woke up in the forest unconscious. No one around. I have no memory but I am lost. Im just trying to find someone that remembers me." And that's how I got them to let me off the possible threat list. But of course I wasn't planning on staying anyways. Just passing through. Until I can be half way across the world away from HIM.

***COMMENT AND VOTE***