17.) What to do

So there's been a lot of cute chapters, but time to bring back the action/drama...

Its been a day and I've met pretty much the whole pack. The girls included... Which all hate me. These girls are for sure the jealous types. I mean shouldn't they all be mates to some werewolf in the pack yet they still want Asher. You see why I hate humans? Anyways, Molly and I have gotten closer. Turns out she's Lesbian which thank goodness leaves her off the jealous list. The only female I get along with here. Hopefully by the time tomorrow when Asher announces me to the pack officially and we have a nice party, everyone will fear me and won't even have it in them to be jealous. Maybe if they knew I was a werewolf it would be better. Also did I forget to mention Alpha Evan and Ty came along with their pack so they've been staying in some weird mansion near us. Mostly for the ceremony. It's strange how I can actually feel my life falling together, but of course I spoke too soon.

I was in our room changing to dinner clothes for our pack dinner. Thank god Molly took me shopping yesterday and I got to spend all of Asher's money! He spoils me a bit. Surprisingly he hasn't brought up anything about my past or the whole packs going to war thing. Maybe he's waiting on me to start up the conversation. But I won't. Face it, I'm the coward here.

As I was putting on a fresh shirt, I noticed something white on the window sill. I pulled my hair out of the collar and walked to the window. Looking down at the small white paper.

"I'm here princess.
-Your King"

My stomach suddenly felt heavy and I rushed to the restroom to empty my stomach in the toilet. Once done, I sat down next to it leaning on the wall.

This couldn't be HIM? Dominic doesn't know where I am. Right? Wait. Asher and Alpha Evan called around and talked to packs. They all know I'm with them. It only takes a few rumors to reach Dominic.

But my window? He was in my room. What do I do. Am I even making since? My heads going crazy. I'm suddenly not really hungry.

Wait... That's it. I've gotten too relaxed here. I wasn't cautious enough like usual. It's all my fault. He's here and he's going to kill everyone. But mostly, he's going to kill Asher... Painfully. Right in front of me.

What do I do? I don't know how to handle this. I don't know how to handle any of this. Why did I have to be thrown in this situation. I have no one. No one is going through this with me. I'm the only female. I'm the only one that knows things and I'm just so lonely. I'm only seventeen! Why do I have to go through this. I don't know anything. I don't know what to do.

I put my head in my hands and rocked myself back and forth. I'm just so tired of running. Tired of fighting for my life. Tired of lying. Tired. I'm tired. Why couldn't things be normal. I have parents, maybe siblings. Play sports go to school. School. I've heard so much about it, but all bad things. I would give anything for school. To understand what people were saying. A better understanding of the language I'm speaking when I've only heard words from guards and Dominic. I'm sure there's so much more to know. To understand. If only I could do all of it.

Okay.. What to do.. What do I do? More importantly... How do I save them?

Story is getting close to an end. I'm thinking 20 chapters? Maybe a few more to fit everything in. Anyways last chapter was just a filler. Now we are getting to the goods...

Comment

Vote

Follow

Show me some love;)