12.) The secrets out!

This was it. I had to lie to my mate. I already told the pack my name was Aphrodite and if I messed this up, questions would be thrown at me that I don't know how to answer. How exactly do I explain my long horror life? Oh right.. I don't. "Aphrodite." Left my lips. I felt like I was pulling teeth just to get the word out. Suddenly my mind was working two ways. One telling me to not lie to my mate and the other half. The half that likes to be safe, was telling me to lie my a ss off. His face scrunched up in confusion. Anger suddenly clouded his vision. "Don't fu cking lie to me!" He yelled in his alpha voice making me cower because after all. He did dominate me. Then his face made a sick smirk and he pushed me up against the wall with his forearms on either side of my head and his lips devilishly close to my ear. "Savanna." He whispered and that name sent sparks flowing through my body. The simple pleasure of my mate saying it gave me an all time high, until I realized. I hadn't told anyone that name since I left. No one knew of that name! So how could he!?

Then it hit me. Like a ton of fu cking bricks! How could I be so stupid! I turned my head down and looked at his neck to see 'Savanna written in cursive black ink. "Sh it", left my mouth before I could swallow it and his smirk was gone. He looked angry. So so angry. And I couldn't help but let some fear show. After all... HE could easily find me now.

He backed up and sat on the bed with his head in his hands. I didnt know what to do besides stand there and look lost. The thought of HIM coming here and taking me away, to live that torchirious life again sickened me. It clouded my thoughts leaving me emty feeling. Everything i worked for can easily be taken away now. It hurt to know that someone could change your life in the snap of their fingers. It hurt to know someone else still controlled you no matter how far away they are from you.

Without warning Asher stood up and looked at me dead in the eye. His face emotionless. It's like he put on a mask. "Get packed." Was his only request and he left without another word. Get packed? For what? I don't even have anything to pack?

---

After sitting in the room for half an hour letting my thoughts travel with what's to come, I decided to end my suffering and walk downstairs. It was strangely quiet for a pack house and my fears keps rising. What if he already told everyone my name and HE was on his way here right now. I walked into the kitchen trying to find some form of life. No one. Of course. Instead of continuing my search for life, I went to the fridge hoping to find something to fill my stomach. I settled on toaster waffles and waited patiently for the toaster to hear them up. When the pop of the toaster came so did a voice, "alphas want to see you in the office now." Of course Ty had to scare me. He knew it too by the way that smirk layed on his lips. My jump of frieght must have brought him the amusement. I nodded and grabbed my waffles while walking behind him to the office.

Ty knocked twice before going in. Asher and Alpha Evan were already seated waiting our arrival I presume. Ty sat on the couch and I sat on the couch in front of him, ignoring everyone's questionable stares.

"You do know it's forbidden to lie to an alpha." Alpha Evan stated staring at me.

"Well, it's not the first." I said already feeling heat of their states intensify.

"So why do we call you Aphrodite?" This conversation seemed to only include me and Evan so why were they in here?

"It's the name im always called by. Like a nick name I guess. I don't see the problem here?" I lied my a ss off. But give me some credit for having it roll off my tongue so smoothly.

This angered Asher and he stood up. "What did we tell you about lying!" He yelled trying to keep his temperament to a minimum. How did he know I was lying?

"We've called around sweetheart. Turns out you also like to be called Tiffany, Kate, Lila, Cassy, ect. We keep in touch with other alphas you know? And who could forget the only she-wolf?" Alpha Evan informed. What the he ll! Does he not know that alphas will be going crazy to get to me and he just told them my location! With my kids, means power! It could start a more powerful pack and that's all they want!

"Do you know what you've done!" I stand up as well anger rolling off me. Ty stood and came in front of me whispering, "you don't want to disrespect them right now."

I was to blinded by rage. "You have courses your entire pack now! Not only will every single pack youve called come here to battle you, but so will HE! Word will get out now. I hope your happy! You have started war!" Asher and Evan shared a look of confusion and Ty stood back obviously giving up in trying to calm me down. "What do you mean?" Asher asked concerned.

"What do you think a werewolf would want with the last she-wolf? Why do you think im running and disguising myself? They want me to breed! To cause powerful newborns! But HE won't let that happen! You wanna know why? Because HE has all of them! Every she-wolf ever born! But he wants me because I'm powerful! Because im different! And you!" I pointed a finger at both alphas.

" have just given me to him on a silver platter!" And with that I walked out of the door.

***VOTE AND COMMENT***

<<< What do you think of the new cover? Any thoughts?>>>