5.) The Actual Story

That's how their story goes but no one knows the truth. The actual story. HE made sure there was no she-wolves. They were all kept with HIM. Where i was. We grew up in cells, surrounding his castle. No werewolf was allowed to enter the castle walls incase they heard our cries for help. We were treated like rats. Only fed scraps. We were also s ex slaves. But no one cared. They believed the stories. They believed we just suddenly stopped from being born. But in reality.. He kidnapped us. All of us. Never stepping foot out in the sunlight. Never seeing the faces of our parents. Never knowing we had a wolf. We all thought we were girls. Normal human girls. We were kept in cages by age. So when we found out about our wolves, we all knew around the same time. And that's when he disposed of us. Our wolves could have gotten us out of there. Out of that dungeon. We could have freed them all. But, I couldn't. And I will forever have that burden on my shoulders. I promised I would come back and set things right. And I plan on keeping that promise. HE is going down.

I was different of course. He took me away from the cells before my wolf came. I was so confused. I never spoke. I had been abused for standing up for my friends that they always tried to take and do bad things to. I was always punished. For some reason, I was never touched in a sexual way. I found out why the day I turned 16. My wolf is pure white with frosty blue eyes. Im as big as a one story house. HE brought me to the castle before I turned 16. I was kept in a big room. Locked away. I had never seen his face before. The man who was the reason behind everything.

"Savanna. Im the werewolf king, Dominic. You don't understand, I know but that's why im here.
You are a she-wolf. One of the most powerful in the world. Your wolf will be pure white and you will have incredible strength. I need you to know that your mine. I haven't let anyone touch you because you are only mine and im very dominant. That's how werewolves are. Im possessive too. You are my mate because I chose you. I chose you once you were born and you have no idea what your incredible talents will give to this kingdom. Whatever you need princess, it's yours."

I fell in love with a monster that day. The words he said were words I always wanted to hear. I didn't know what lying was at the time. He spoiled me just like he said and I was blinded by it. I told him to release the girls in the dungeons but he reasoned with me, "Where would they go dear? If we let them go, they would be on the streets with no money, no friends and nothing to eat. Surely you aren't that heartless." I shakes my head immediately. "No no, I don't want to hurt them. Can you just.. Help them? They are eating scraps and being abused." I pleaded and he nodded eager to help. He never did.

I overheard him in the office one day. "Yes father. I have her, the white wolf. She thinks i love her. Hahahaha. Isn't that great..... The she-wolves are in the dungeon of course..... Yes father, there is more to come like always.... No, im going to have pups with her and our pups will be the strongest out of the werewolves population and our invasion will begin. All the werewolves out there will be bowing down to me in no time.... She thinks I'm the king hahaha you gotta love the mindless she-wolves..... Yes the chosen men have been mating with other she-wolves...... We are almost there dad."

That was all I heard before I ran back to my room. Soaking in all the information. This is all a lie. Everything is a lie.

I started defying him. Everything he asked of me i ignored. "Quit being annoying and go get me a coffee babe." He said. I just continued sitting there staring at my nails pretending not to hear him. He got impatient and came up to me. His hand went around my neck and I was pushed against the wall. "Stop being a useless slug and do as I say. I am the alpha king." I laughed. Right in his face. Then spat, " You will never be king. Don't lie to me." He dropped me immediately and starred shocked. I was choking from no air but continued staring daggers at him. "So you've been eavesdropping little princess?" He asked. "Don't call me that."
"I do as I please."
I rolled my eyes.
"Don't roll your eyes at me Savanna! I over power you. I could kill you in a heart beat."
I cowered back in fear already knowing what could happen.
He laughed a dry evil laugh, "Weak. Your weak because your scared!"
That's when it happened. The pain. The excruciating pain. I fell to the floor. My bones broke and reformed. And everything went dark.

I awoke as a white wolf. But I wasn't in control. She was. She got us out of there somehow. Never turning back. And all I heard was, "You can't run Savanna!"

But I did.

***COMMENT AND VOTE***