11.) Payback ;)

I woke up in the same bed as before but this time without ropes. Instead a freaking heavy arm was around my waist holding me captive. Dang! Does this guy eat a lot or something? He's pushing my stomach so hard I think he might squeeze the pee out of me. Pee! Crap I have to pee! I looked up to Asher's sleeping face trying to be the nice girl I am, I poked his cheek. Nothing. I repeativly poked it but still nothing. Okay plan B, I brought my leg up between us and pushed as hard as I could on his chest and still nothing. Did I suddenly become weak? Plan C I guess. He's not going to like this. I leaned up really close to his ear and... Screamed. Yep, that's right I screamed in his werewolf sensitive ears. He jumped up on alert and fell off the bed. I began laughing while jumping off the bed as well racing to the bathroom. My laughter still coming out in full waves as i locked the door and peed. When I was done i washed my hands and looked at myself in the mirror. Instead of my usual 'eww you look like crap let's take a shower' self conflict i spotted something. Something black on my neck. When I got a closer look, I knew exactly what it was. The word 'Asher' written in pretty handwriting. He. Did. Not.

I could have done anything in that moment. Screamed. Punched a wall. Messed up the bathroom. Shoot the da mn guy. But instead, me being me had to get revenge. I opened the door to see Asher on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands. Once he looked up his eyes were filled with sorrow and regret but also pride. Was he proud he claimed me or something. "Look, my wolf took over! I didn't mean to-" i cut him off by kissing his lips once then I brought my lips down to his neck. He rolled his head to the side giving me better access and not really caring where, i bit down. A gasp of suprise left his lips and a small grunt of pain followed behind. His blood was making my brain go dizzy, and when I was done I licked the remaining blood off craving more. He was just so sweet and intoxicating. When I pulled back with my hands on his shoulder, i smirked. "Paybacks a bit ch." and with that i winked at him and walked back into the bathroom to take that shower.

----

I knew what the marks meant. I couldn't leave. I couldn't keep going on. The marks would slowly kill us if we were apart to long. I didn't even think about it. I knew what he was expecting. A perfect life with me as his Luna (A Luna is the mate of the alpha that controls a pack alongside the alpha. Both with equal power). I couldn't do that though. I would bring war on him. I havnt even spoken the truth. Not once. Come to think of it.. We havnt even spoken at all really. Just a few apologies and casual anger arguments, but that's it. I don't even know who he is or his family.

I turned off the shower and dried off with my towel. I stepped into the room with Asher putting on a shirt, his hair wet and a towel at his feet. He must have took a shower in another bathroom. I walked into his closet and threw on a shirt and his boxers not really caring. When I walked out of the closet door he stood in front of me deep in thought. He looked up at me with confusion written on his face.

"What's your name?"

***COMMENT AND VOTE***