Chapter 5

You step out of the shower with a sigh, the warm water relaxing all your muscles. You wrap one of your soft towels around your chest and move from your bathroom into your bedroom. As you walk, you see your clothes from the night before laying on the floor from when you got home and practically kicked them off. When you pick up the dirty clothes, you feel your face go hot as you remember how the end of the night and this morning played out.

Waking up wrapped in Izuku's arms was definitely a surprise. You were the first of the two to wake up, and when you realized someone else's arms were holding you, you had to take a second to remember exactly where you were. It was probably around 10:30 when you stirred, and at the sudden movement, Izuku began to wake up as well, but as he did, his hold on you tightened ever so slightly as he was getting pulled out of his deep sleep.

You stared at his face, how his hair fell in messy curls over his forehead, how his long eyelashes rest delicately over his freckled cheeks. You couldn't really look anywhere else since both of your chests were practically smushed together, but it wasn't like it was horrible. In fact, it was pretty enjoyable to be cuddled. Then, his eyes flutter open, and the first thing his green orbs do is connect with yours. You watch as his face goes from confusion to realization and he instantly sits up, consequently almost knocking you off the couch. He rapidly blinks a few times, trying to organize his thoughts, one hand holding himself up and the other still resting on your hip.

To ease his apparent hesitancy at the situation, you untangle your legs from his and swing yourself around, so you're now sitting up. "Good morning," you whisper.

The hand that fell from your hip when you moved now runs through his hair, a nervous habit you've seen him do several times now. "Uh...hi," he replies. "Sorry about-"

You cut him off before he can finish. "Don't apologize. I was actually very comfortable, I promise."

He nods in response, cheeks dusted a light pink. You reach your hands up over your head and stretch. As you do, the bottom of your shirt pulls up a little, exposing a few inches of your skin, and Izuku realizes he's staring. When you look back at him, he tilts his head to the side and smiles softly. "Okay," he whispers back.

Mina comes into the room and rubs her eyes. With a yawn, she looks around the room, littered with empty bottles and plates. She finally notices you both, and when she does, she smirks.

"Good morning, you two!" She says, loud enough to stir awake Ochaco, who was sleeping a few away from her. "How'd you sleep?"

Before Izuku can get a response out, you politely say, "we slept just fine, thanks. How about you?"

Mina smirks again but decides not to push further... just yet. "I slept SO well! Sleeping after drinking always blesses me with the best night's sleep."

Izuku stands up off the couch, "Are you just saying that as an excuse to keep drinking?"

Mina laughs lightly as she makes her way past you and into the kitchen. "Always so insightful... but you will never know."

You smile at her retreating figure. Before you went to bed, she offered you some of her pajamas since you came here in jeans and crop top. Looking back, she didn't even give you much of a chance to say no since she practically threw a t-shirt and pair of shorts at your face. You're pulled from your thoughts when a figure stands in front of you. You look up at Izuku, who offers his hand, and with a small smile, you take it, and he pulls you up and to your feet.

"Thanks."

He nods and heads into the kitchen, and as you're about to follow, you hear a groan erupt from Ochaco as she sits up off the floor.