Chapter 6

It's been almost 2 weeks since you and Izuku have started dating, and it's been the best two weeks of your life, to say the least. You didn't think it was possible to smile and laugh with someone so much before in your life, yet here you are. After the first date, you instantly called Ochaco to fill her in on everything that happened. You both were screaming in excitement so much that a neighbor texted you to make sure everything was okay and that you weren't getting murdered.

The next time the two of you hung out was when you met at the library (in your special lookout spot) for some study time. You suggested the idea, and you both met up on Tuesday late afternoon to work on your assignments. It was a very casual "date," but it didn't matter to either of you. Simply spending more time together was all you both really wanted.

As you finished some questions for your current reading, you looked to your right to see what Izuku was working on. For the past several minutes, he seemed a little distressed. He would type on his laptop for a little but then erase it just as quickly as it was written. Displayed on his computer was a Word document that was empty aside from a few sentences. He was staring hard at his computer screen, eyebrows furrowed as though he could intimidate the device to do his homework for him.

"Are you writing a paper?" You ask, leaning a little closer to see what he has down so far.

Izuku seems to snap out of his intense daze and turn to you, a light shade of pink crawling up his neck and to his cheeks. He sighs, "Yeah, it's for my Descriptive Electromachanics class. The professor wants us to write a paper on what we've learned so far since it's basically review before the exam coming up. But I have no idea how to even start it... writing is not my thing, but I'll figure it out."

You quirk an eyebrow at him, a little confused, "I can help you, cause ya know... it's literally what I do."

Izuku scrunched his eyebrows again and shook his head. "No, don't worry about me. I'll be fine."

You huff. Of course, he's not going to ask for help. You move your rolling chair closer so you can see the screen. You practically bump him out of the way, taking full control over the laptop. "I know you're fine, but it'll probably be a little more productive if I share my expertise."

"It's okay, really y/n/n," he starts, placing a hand gently on your shoulder to attempt to move you over and back to your own laptop.

But you cut him off before he can continue, "I insist. Besides, I know all about writer's block. This will be a piece of cake. We're a team, remember? You're the pretty and muscular one, and I'm just the specialist."

Izuku flushes but laughs anyway. He knows that you won't change your mind, so instead pulls out his notes with all the electromechanical components needed for the paper. "Okay, but you can take over the title of being pretty. I think that suits you more."

You smile, your eyes still focused on the screen in front of you, "are you sure? You have very beautiful eyes."

Izuku laughs again, "Thank you, but I don't think you're giving yourself nearly enough credit."

You dismiss the comment with a shrug, "maybe I don't, but that won't help you write this paper." You roll up the sleeves of your crewneck and turn to Izuku, whose face is already pretty close to yours.

"Okay, give me a quick run down, and we can go from there."

He stares at your features for a moment, trying to take in every aspect of your beauty. He snaps out of it when you tilt your head to the side, waiting for an answer. To get on track, he quickly flips through his notebook and begins explaining the concepts.

You were both able to get a solid chunk of his paper done in the 30 minutes you worked on it. The whole time Izuku was telling you that he would be just fine now that you got him started, but you insisted on adding another sentence. Of course, he was extremely grateful, and when you both looked at the time, you decided it was good enough for now.