Chapter 13

It's a little after 7 when you both come back to your childhood home. On the drive back, Izuku mentioned your room and after taking off your coat and boots, you led him up the stairs and through your bedroom door.

You take pride in a few things and your room is one of them. It looks fairly simple now since you took most of the stuff in it to your new apartment but there are still a few quirky touches that Izuku can't help but chuckle to himself at. You've spent a lot of time writing in your room so you wanted everything to feel cozy and warm. The walls are a basic white but they hold shelves of books and fake plants (there were real ones but once you left for college, you brought them with you and changed them for the fake ones). There's a small TV that you bought when you were in high school that rests on a small table near your bed with little knick-knacks decorating the table as well. You have several different sources of light around the room and once you flip on all the lamps and overhead lights, you sigh, already feeling more at ease. The theme is minimalist but when you lived here, there were so many things everywhere.

"Wow," Izuku breathed, eyes dancing around your room. You watch him from where you were standing as he looks around before stopping at the accent piece of your bedroom- your corkboard. You can't even tell that it is a corkboard with all of the papers and sticky notes pinned to it. You smile and make your way over to the board that hangs above your desk. You search the board and once you find what you're looking for you, point to it so Izuku can see too. "That is the letter I received. From the vigilante."

Izuku's eyes light up as he leans forward a little and reads the note. "This is so cool! He even signed it with an initial that's so insane."

"When I asked him what I could call him he just said 'M' so that's what I went with. It's really cool." His eyes dance around the corkboard and you go sit down on your bed. "Are these notes for the next story you want to write?" He asks as he turns towards you.

"...possibly," you start. "I'm not really sure if I like it though. I think it's missing something but ideas usually come to me when I'm not thinking about writing and then BAM I write it down."

Izuku laughs, "whatever works, I guess."

"I know, it's kind of weird but I don't really like to force anything, ya know? It feels more natural when it comes to me randomly."

"Well you are pretty weird so," Izuku says, side-eyeing you to see how'd you react.

You roll your eyes and punch him lightly in the arm as you make your way over to your closet. "I think I'm going to change into my pajamas now. We can play on my brother's Xbox? Or we could watch a movie?"

"I'm down for some videogames, don't cry when you lose though." Izuku says as he walks out of your room, probably to go grab his own change of clothes from his car.

You roll your eyes again but don't say anything as you get changed, opting for a random graphic t-shirt and athletic shorts. After that, you head downstairs and go to the living room, plopping down on the couch after turning on the console. Izuku comes out of the bathroom a few seconds later wearing flannel pajama pants and a black crewneck sweatshirt- looking effortlessly hot as always. He comes over to the couch that you're sitting on and instead of taking the open spot next to you, decides to sit on you, starting to crush you under his weight.

You squeal, getting squished into the couch, "get your big butt off me!"

"Oh sorry, didn't see you there," he says and then slides of you and onto the couch. You glare at him but there isn't any malice behind it. After you're both situated, you agree on a game and spend the next few hours talking and relaxing on the couch. It's fun to spend time with someone and do something as basic as playing video games. In fact, it's so fun that when you check the time, you're genuinely surprised to see it be almost 10 pm.