2; la douleur exquise

✦ ♡ ✦

Jeongguk woke up with tears stains on his face, he didn't realize when he slept, all he could remember was crying and crying. Taehyung looked so soft and cuddly and all he wanted to do was hug him until he couldn't breathe.

But wait, he was dating, Taehyung had someone who can hug him, but Jeongguk didn't. He felt like crying again but it wasn't the time, he had to go to school before it's late.

In less than an hour, he was walking to the school, he was glad he didn't spot Taehyung walking hand in hand with his boyfriend, but he was disappointed at the same time.

The first thing he wants to see in the morning was Taehyung's face. But the last thing he wanted to see was Taehyung being with his boyfriend.

Near the school, he saw Bambam and Yugyeom entering the building together, he ran towards them when he heard his name called from behind.

"Wait Jeongguk," Eunwoo said running to him, "Oh, hey" Jungkook greeted lowering his face, Eunwoo slid his arm on his shoulder after reaching to him and they walked to the school together.

"Why are your face and eyes so puffy? Have you been crying, Kook?" Bambam asked once they all sat at their usual seats, waiting for the teacher.

"Oh, it might because of this stupid assignment,-" Jeongguk took the assignment out of his bag and slammed it on the desk. "- I completed it last night"

"But that's not the answer to my question, did you cry?"

"It's not like it was the first time" he replied with a bitter tone.

"Why?" Yugyeom asked placing his hand on Jungkook's arm.

"I saw them yesterday, he looked so happy, they were holding hands and it.. it's just, he doesn't even know I exist."

"But are you sure they looked happy together? Because yesterday, I was waiting for my dad at the exit and I heard something." Eunwoo said frowning.

"What?"

"Woojin said Taehyung Hyung was trying to gain attention by talking so loud and Taehyung Hyung looked sad. I'm not sure, but Woojin hyung's word sounded harsh"

"You're just overthinking, or you just assumed because-" Jungkook was cut by the teacher.

✦ ♡ ✦

"Do you know, it's been 3 months since our last date,-" Taehyung said pouting, "-you took me to the candy shop, I enjoyed it a lot." He was smiling now.

"You know I'm busy, I can't take you on dates every month" Woojin was just... Woojin.

"That's why I asked after 3 months" the younger grinned. "Please take me to a date, it's okay if we just walk around the city" Taehyung was so easy to please.

"You know you're so demanding right? You always ask for things, do it yourself, you can go walk around the city by yourself, can't you?"

"You don't know what you're saying" Taehyung laughed and clung to his side more, they were in the school ground, walking to the locker room. "I can't date myself."

"You're so clingy can you step aside I can't even walk properly, ugh all your weight is on me, how much do you eat by the way?"

Taehyung freed his arm, his face visibly sad.
"Why do you keep degrading me all the time?"

"Because I want my boyfriend to be perfect, I can't be seen with someone so fat and ugly, you have to be perfect."

"Am I too ugly?" Taehyung hid his face behind his slender hands.

"I'm not saying that. I just want you to improve yourself, you're at 4 right now and I want to make you a 10." he grabbed taehyung's hand and lowered them from his face. They stopped walking.

"I didn't eat anything today, I won't be fat anymore, you won't be ashamed of me then, right?" Taehyung smiled at him with glossy eyes.

Woojin sighed before he pushed his arm over taehyung shoulder and pulled him for a hug,

"I'll pick you up at 7, we'll go clubbing. How does that sound?" Woojin said rubbing his head.

Taehyung tried to hold back his tears and nodded in his neck.

Meanwhile, Jungkook, who was passing through the corridor after he submitted the assignment, saw Woojin pull taehyung in his chest for a hug and Tae wrapping his sweater paws around his waist.

He was walking to his next class, but now he doesn't think he would be able to bear it anymore, he needed to calm himself down, needed to be alone.

"Bickering my ass, they are always happy." He mumbled to himself and made his way out of the school, texting his friends on his way

HOEMIES🥳

Jeongguk
Guys I am taking a leave,
I don't feel so good.

Yugyeom
Oh, are you alright?

Eunwoo
Where are you going?

Bambam
Do I need to beat a bitch up?

Seen, 4:56 pm

✦ ♡ ✦