4; eccedentesiast

✦ ♡ ✦

"Wh-what are you doing?" Jungkook asked Taehyung who was pulling him by his hand to the stairs.

"Why did you do that, Jeongguk?" Taehyung asked once they entered his room, he made him sit on the bed and locked the door to prevent any misunderstandings by his father.

"What else should I have done then? Let him beat you and pretend like I didn't see anything?" Jungkook spat.

He was shocked taehyung even knew his name.

"But look how injured you are now!" Wait for what? He just beat his boyfriend up, and he was worrying over HIS wounds?

Taehyung rushed to the washroom and returned with a first aid box in his hands. He sat beside him and took the cotton out of it.

What was he doing? First, his boyfriend called him whore, then slapped him, and he was helping a NEIGHBOR? Didn't he have so much to cry about? Why isn't he crying already? Wait, has it happen before? Was he used to it?

His train of thoughts stopped when Taehyung placed the cotton on his cheek, close to his lips. He winced, jungkook didn't even realize taehyung already cleaned his other wounds.

"Tae-taehyung Hyung, has it happened before?" He wasn't sure what he should call him as it was his first time actually talking to him, they barely greeted each other by bowing their heads, it was the first time they even met properly.

"What?" Older was focused on his work.

"Has he may be hit you before?"

Taehyung's hand stopped motioning for a second, he looked at the younger's eyes and let his hand fall.

"I-im not sure if I should tell you this, but ye-yes, he has hit me before." Taehyung lowered his gaze to his lap, he should not be telling this to him, he just met him for fucks sake,

Yes he has known him since they moved here, yes he has seen him in school so many times, yes he had wished he could have friends like Jeongguk had so many, yes their fathers were good neighbours and friends, but yet he met him first time today.

Jeongguk placed his hand under his chin and made him look up, "You can trust me, you know you can."

There was something in his voice, that made Taehyung believe him and he found himself saying.

"He said I'm a whore jungkook because I dressed like this." He gestured to his dress and then realized he was still wearing it.

"Oh wait I'll go change it, I know I look ugly and fat in-" he tried to get up and leave when Jeongguk grabbed his hand and made him sit back again.

He didn't pull his hand back and said looking in his eyes "You look beautiful today Hyung, you are not fat." His voice and words made taehyung break down, he cried and found himself leaning in his chest because he knew he looked ugly when he cried.

Jungkook immediately wrapped his hands around him and ran his hand up and down his spine.

"I'm not even lying, you are beautiful, and I can't believe you think you're fat?" He half said asked.

"Woojin said that, he said I look fat in tight clothes." He mumbled from his chest.

"Would you please accept a request from me, Hyung?" Jungkook made sure he isn't suffocating the older.

Taehyung raised his head a little, still in his chest, and looked at Jungkook's eyes with a question in his beautiful teary eyes.

Jungkook saw with awe because hell, he looked absolutely pretty, how can he not know that?

"Don't let anyone tell you how you look, you decide that yourself, don't let anyone beat you for shitty reasons if you don't mean anything for someone, let them go, because maybe for someone else, you mean the absolute world." Jungkook didn't even realize he sounded so broken in the end, so hurt.

Taehyung stared at him for some seconds, when jungkook decided to wipe his tears, Taehyung blinked and pulled back from the hug.

"We are dating for nearly 2 years now, he wasn't like this in the first six months, he started hitting me after that, but it's okay Jungkook because really, he has the right, he is my boyfriend and he just wants me to improve myself," Taehyung said what Woojin had told him. He used to smile brightest even when he was hurt.

"Are you even hearing yourself? You make absolutely no sense." Jungkook wanted to tell him how beautiful he is, how perfect his body is, but he just couldn't.

✦ ♡ ✦

✦  ♡  ✦