19; avow

Taehyung woke up by the soft shuffling beside him, he stared at the boy wearing a big ass hoodie, looking like a child while sleeping with his mouth agape, he laughed to himself and pushed his parted lips together.

The younger made some sleepy noise and pouted, closing his parted lips.

It was still early in the morning, they had time to leave for school, or they could just miss it today, Jeongguk was tired and Taehyung had plans.

He looked at the boy with tenderness in his eyes, he never foresaw himself growing this close to someone in a short period,

Oh no, scratch that, never expected to fall in love with someone in this short period of time, love, it was a sweet feeling, he never expected this kind of feeling in his life.

And to imagine the boy he loved loves him back was the best emotion ever. He remembered the way Jeongguk texted him last night, admitted without knowing, an automatic smile made its way on his face remembering his words.

He thought back to how he was taking to Taehyung's images in the club, and how adorable he was being, Taehyung realized it was his true self, affectionate, cuddly, lovely.

He now knew the younger loves him, he acknowledged his own feelings a day ago. when they both loved each other, then why were they still not dating?

I mean they went on dates once or twice but not like the date date.

Taehyung wanted to confess first, then Jeongguk will confess and they will date! Yes.

But why confess first? Why not make Jeongguk confess first? Why can't he do it? Oh, wait-

He smirked, he had some brilliant idea!!

He took off silently, leaving the bed making his way to the bathroom to get bathed. Soon after he freshened up, he went to the kitchen with a poker face.

It was after an hour or so Jeongguk woke up, his head spinning a little, not like how he expected, thanks to the medicine Taehyung gave him. Jeongguk steadied himself with the wall and stumbled to the washroom.

He noticed himself in order's cloth and bed but didn't question it, possibly he carried himself to older's house before passing out or the older took him here? He tried to find his phone but couldn't.

The bath helped his headache a lot and he was feeling fresh, he took another pair of olde'rs cloth and slipped into them, not bothering to even ask.

He went downstairs only to find a pissed Taehyung sitting on the couch with Taehyung's phone in his hand. Jeongguk's phone was was nowhere to be found.

"Hey, babe, have you seen my phone anywhere?" Jeongguk tried to initiate the conversation, contemplating whether to kiss him or not, he looked pissed.

Taehyung mumbled something under his breath Jeongguk couldn't quite decipher. He asked him how he was here and Taehyung just glared at him.

"After you left me alone crying in this house at ass hour, you went to a club??? The audacity?? After that, you even got Wasted???"

"I-i don't remember clearly but-" Jeongguk tried to defend himself,

"Shut up and listen to me,"

Jeongguk pressed his lips together, a frown on his eyebrows, Taehyung first doubted him, even after knowing the Yugyeom part, he was still pissed at him?

"You drunk, got Wasted, and fucked a girl?? You went too low Jeongguk." Taehyung's voice cracked, eyes filled with tears.

"Wh-what?? I didn't do that baby-"

𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 | 𐤀जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें