14; alexithymia

Taehyung woke up first, he was cuddled up by the older, both dressed in younger's cloth. Taehyung Hugging Jeongguk.

Taehyung raised his head so he was facing Jungkook's face instead of his chest, he stared at him for a good minute, thinking about all the changes this man brought to his life.

How he kept praising his ordinary habits, traits, making him feel precious. He didn't know when even he started liking this pure soul.

But the thing he surely knows that this time, it was a good choice.

This time, the person he likes, will give him what he deserves, treat him good, and won't make him regret his decision like his ex did.

His EX, ex boyfriend, it seems nice to call him ex, his past, he has nothing to do with him now, he's free, he doesn't need to text him, ask him for dates, wait for him, get on his nerves, or do anything with him now.

And here's the boy in his arms, who was the reason he freed himself, who made him stop calling himself by names, yes, he has quitted calling himself fat and ugly now.

Even tho he didn't believe that he was perfect as per Jeongguk's words, he still didn't think he was beautiful, but nor he thought he was ugly. He was somewhere in between.

He raised his one finger and poked at Jeongguk's cheek, making playful voices, then he boped their noses together.

Jeongguk smiled, opening his eyes, he met with a pouty Taehyung, poking his cheek repeatedly making cute voices, his actions stopped when he saw Jeongguk opening his eyes.

"Good morning, bub." Jeongguk smiled, greeted with his morning voice sending butterflies to older's stomach.

"Gum monning" Taehyung hugged him even tighter and snuggled further into his chest. Taehyung was acting a little more childish than normal, and Jeongguk absolutely adored it. He wasn't complaining at all.

"Slept well?" Jeongguk placed his hand on Taehyung's nose, where, a small bruise could be seen.

"Relaxed, better than ever." Well, that wasn't cute now, Taehyung shamelessly referring to the activity last night was something Jeongguk didn't expect. Not like Jeongguk was complaining again.

"Should we get up now? We still have 
school to attend." Jeongguk reminded before anything could go further.

Neither of them talked about what they did, how it started, and what should they do now. They were just, again being like the pair of best friends they were. Like nothing happened the last night.

The only difference was Taehyung being extra affectionate, touchy, whiny, childish and cuddly.

"Jeongguk!" Taehyung made grabby hands, asking him for a hug. He was seated on the kitchen counter, Jeongguk making both of them some breakfast.

"You're so cute, my heart can't handle this." Jeongguk was quick to run to him and hug him as close as he could, standing between his legs, he pulled him even closer.

Jeongguk made sure to give him all the attention he needed, he kept saying how his bed hair was attractive, his childish acts were adorable and his demanding attitude was making him look cuter.

"You'll walk me to the class." Taehyung ordered with a pout adorning his lips, he brought his face closer to Jeongguk's after they pull away from hug, Jeongguk still between his legs.

"Of course." Jeongguk said squeezing his cheeks, making his pout even bigger, Taehyung made sure his lips are visible and pouty. But Jeongguk went back to the counter.