10.2; temenos

The lunch at Korean barbeque grill was absolutely amazing, they had the time of their lives, eating together, playing around and making jokes.

Jeongguk was eating his fried rice when Taehyung asked him if it was spicy, Jeongguk knew Taehyung was sensitive to taste, he offered his food to Taehyung, to which, Taehyung just opened his mouth.

Jeongguk smiled at the adorable baby, and fed him a spoonful of his food, Taehyung pouted while chewing and threw a thumbs up at him.

Jeongguk now opened his mouth, wanting Taehyung to feed him, the older laughed saying he was cute and fed him his black bean noodles, Jeongguk frowned his eyebrows, making appreciative sounds while chewing aggressively.

Taehyung stared at him in awe, how cute. He was just a baby with a big muscly body.

Taehyung wasn't afraid of being himself while being with him, he can be however he wants to be around the younger. He accepted him the way he was.

Jeongguk placed his hand on older's on the table, and continued eating. He liked the way the other got flustrated whenever he did something bold. He will definitely do those things again.

It was almost noon when they came back to their car, Taehyung hugging both the toys, Jeongguk asked him if he would like to watch movies tonight.

"Yeah, but can we do something else for now. I don't feel like watching movies right now" Taehyung pouts his lips, trying to avoid watching movies,

"Yeah sure, let's go to my place, we will do something there, alright?"

"Yeah" Taehyung smiled brightly at him.

Jeongguk drove Taehyung back to his place. He watched Taehyung sing along to the songs playing on the radio while hugging both his toys close to his chest, with a fond smile on his face.

Soon they reached Jeongguk's place. Taehyung was hopping into the house with Jeongguk carrying his soft toys and bags filled with snacks behind him.

"You got me so many things, Gguk." Taehyung told the younger who was now wiping the sweat off his forehead after putting Tae's stuff on the couch.

"Because you deserve to get spoiled." Jeongguk smiled at him ruffling his hair while going upstairs.

"I need to change into something comfortable. I'll be back in 5 minutes, okay?" Jeongguk asked the older who nodded while now munching on his chocolate bar sitting with criss cross legs on the couch in the living room.

Jeongguk smiled at the adorable boy and went upstairs.

After a few minutes, Jeongguk called Taehyung to his bedroom for their movie date. Taehyung went to Jeongguk's room hugging his soft toys close to his chest.

Jeongguk joined the boy after a few minutes. He was clad in a pair of grey sweatpants and a loose black t-shirt. His dark messy locks were scattered over his forehead.

Taehyung still found him mesmerizing.

Jeongguk noticed taehyung shuffling in his place. "Is everything okay, bub? Do you need something?" Jungkook asked him.

"Um Gguk, my clothes aren't quite comfortable. I don't even have anything else to wear with me." Taehyung pouted.

Jeongguk really wanted to kiss him— but no. Taehyung still doesn't want that. Control yourself Jeon Jeongguk.

"You can wear mine. Though they're quite oversized for you, but still let me find something." Jeongguk said looking for clothes for Taehyung in his wardrobe.