21; doux

Taehyung took him to the school infirmary, where the nurse said his back hurts because of the punch in the spine, and she treated her hand and dressed it.

His hand was now covered in white gauze, the nurse instructed him not to let the wound get wet, she told him it'll get better in 3 days.

She instructed to renew the gauze after 4 hours or so, and gave him a cream to put on.

Taehyung took him to the office, the principal was waiting for them, Woojin was nowhere to be seen.

The principal lectured them (mostly Jeongguk) for what he did and cautioned him not to do this again, as he was a good student, they let it slide as this was his first time. Because all the students witnessed Woojin started the fight.

When they left the principal office, they submitted a leaving letter for 3 days because of the incident, Jeongguk said his back and stomach was hurt and he was not able to walk. (Not a complete lie though) and a day leave for Taehyung as he said Jeongguk pushed him and his hand hurts.

He hired a taxi and took Jeongguk home, Jeongguk's father was still on the trip, he needed someone who could take care of him and his boyfriend was totally ready. Jeongguk let him know in the taxi what kind of care he was looking for, Taehyung was deep red all the time.

"I want to do our history homework so bad, I can't wait," Jeongguk leaned in his ear, whispering.

"I want you to tell me I belong to you, that was so hot,"

"Shut up Jeongguk, we are in taxi!"

"Do I care?"

"Please shut your mouth or I'll slap your beautiful face and you might need another leave for 5 days to recover from that,"

"You have other ways to shut me up as well. As an example kissing me. Also I love your white shirt, you look so sexy in that, or, only in that, can you get it before coming over at mine?"

"Can you shut up for a second?"

Jeongguk chuckled, placing his head in Taehyung's neck, kissing there.

And after an extremely tough ride to his place filled with lots of teasing and nibbling on his ear, accidental touches on his waist and kisses 'that will help me recover faster' as said by Jeongguk, both of them were finally back in home.

Taehyung took him to his home because he said he needs to pack some stuff, Taehyung was staying at his boyfriend's for some days.

"Hey, Dad, you there?" Taehyung yelled as soon as he entered the house,

"Oh hey, gentlemen, oh," Mr Kim came into the living room with a cup of coffee in his hand,

"Dad, meet our neighbour-" Taehyung introduced, and Jeongguk's smile fell, was he just a neighbour to him? He just asked him to be his boyfriend?

"- and my boyfriend, Jeon Jeongguk."

Jeongguk's eyes sparkled, body straightening, being proud.

It felt just so right being called his boyfriend.

"Silly boy, I know him." His father let out.

"Nice to meet you, though we have met a thousand times before," Jeongguk bowed and chuckled,

"I've known you for years Jeongguk, cut these acts, I'm really happy for you two, I'm finally proud Taehyung found someone who could take care of him, besides I didn't like the other guy he was dating to be very honest" Taehyung grinned proudly.

"Dad, Jeongguk hurt himself, and he needs to be taken care of, can I go stay at his place for some days, pretty please?" Taehyung gave him puppy eyes.

"Of course, it's literally a road across, why would I stop, take good care of him! But wait, why are you here?" Mr Kim gave Taehyung a thumbs up, then asked confusion on his face,