24; minutiae

Taehyung and Jeongguk had a really productive day. It was already 6pm when they reached home from the mall.

Both of them were now cuddled up with each other on the couch in the living room. Jeongguk was laying in between Taehyung's legs while Taehyung had his back rested against the arm of the couch.

Jeongguk wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist while his face snuggled further into Taehyung's stomach.

Taehyung was gently playing with his soft hair, his hand rubbing behind his ear, travelling down to his nape in a comforting manner. Slow sounds of a movie were heard from the TV to which none of them were paying attention.

"You know I wasn't lying when I said you have the softest and cutest tummy ever." Jeongguk said looking up at him. His hands slipping under Taehyung's shirt, lifting it up, while his lips brushed against the soft skin underneath.

"Gguk, it tickles." Taehyung giggles at the ticklish feeling. Jeongguk presses one last kiss on his tummy and gets up, facing Taehyung. He connects their lips to which Taehyung gladly kisses back.

Jeongguk's one hand was sliding under Taehyung's shirt, holding his waist while the other hand was pulling the boy closer to him by his nape.

Taehyung slid his hands under Jeongguk's shorts caressing his thigh and giving it soft squeezes.

"You sure do like my thighs, don't you, baby?" Jeongguk breathes out against Taehyung's lips, connecting their foreheads together.

"I love them," Taehyung breathed out, words dripping with sweetness.

"Gosh, I'm jealous of my own thighs now," Jeongguk chuckled, getting settled in his lap.

Taehyung barked out a laugh, oh how much Jeongguk loved the voice.

"So pretty," Jeongguk intoned looking in his eyes, hand coming to brush his jaw. Taehyung cupped younger's hand with his own, rubbing his thumb over the back of his hand.

"Thank you, Ggukie," he whispered after a while of staring at his brown beautiful orbs.

"What for, beautiful?" Jeongguk slid his hand into his side of neck covered in hickey, grinning proudly at the art.

"For making me realize I shouldn't be with him, for making me see my worth, for being with me, for helping me, for putting up with me, for-"

Taehyung kept rambling until he felt Jeongguk's hand on his lips, stopping him from continuing any longer.

"Shush, baby, I'm happy you're good,"

Taehyung softly held his hand and kissed his palm, fingers, knuckles, back of the palm and wrist before letting go.

Jeongguk smiled cheekily and presented his other hand before Taehyung's face, who giggled and gently took ahold of it.

He grazed his lips over the rough material of gauze, kissing everywhere possible.

Jeongguk then held Taehyung's both hands and kissed his fingertips, knuckles and palm.

Taehyung laughed and leaned into his face, nuzzling in his jaw,

"I love you, Jeon Jeongguk, so much I can not describe," he whispered nosing his neck, tucking his chin there afterwards, hands wrapping around his lean waist,

"I love you too, Kim Taehyung, so much you can never understand," Jeongguk rubbed his hands over Taehyung's over his stomach, head tilting to the side to kiss his cheek.

"When did you fall for me, Jeongguk?" Taehyung softly let out, fearing the older won't tell him, but he needed to know how did he fall, when did he fall for the boy,