8; eleutheromania

Taehyung grabbed Jeongguk's hand and attached their arms, walking to the school by each other's side. Jeongguk had something to submit and it was the last day, so he asked Taehyung to come along.

"You know, I really enjoyed all the time I spent with you," Taehyung said looking at their hands, entangled between them.

He looked up at Jeongguk with glowingly smiling eyes and saw him looking at their hands as well.

"Yeah, me too, I'm glad you let me be your friend." Jeongguk looked at him and smiled. Taehyung reciprocated the expression.

They walked slowly, making their way to the school, Taehyung kept stealing glances at Jeongguk, he was in full black attire today and Taehyung thought maybe that was the reason he was glowing today.

They almost caught up with the building when he heard-

"If you keep staring at me like that, I might run into a pole and smack my head on it," Jeongguk said all serious. Looking ahead.

Teahyung was uncertain whether Jeongguk was joking or was he serious, did he not like it? Was he uncomfortable by his stares? Was he-

Taehyung was dragged out of his thought when he ran into a hard metallic pole,

"Ahhh" he winced resting his hand on where the small bump was growing on his forehead. He looked at Jeongguk and was shocked to see his face all red.

Was Jeongguk really irritated? Or embarrassed by his clumsiness? Was he mad about him staring or something, yeah, why won't he? He wouldn't want to be stared by a fat, little ugly neighbour, he might-

He was again forced to stop assuming when he heard Jeongguk laughing frantically.

"L-look at your face Tae," Jeongguk was laughing so hard. "You look like you saw a ghost." He laughed more. "You are so adorable oh my God."

Taehyung stood up, embarrassed, he glared at a frantically laughing Jeongguk and without warning, he threw himself on Jeongguk.

Jeongguk was busy laughing when Taehyung jumped on him, he was not ready and they both fell on the ground, Jeongguk still laughing, Taehyung lightly punched his stomach, filling his cheeks with air and making childish punching noise, then he punched his arm, and then his cheek, his hand lingering a little more than needed.

Jeongguk still laughing but now his voice was low, he gathered his strength and pushed Taehyung off of him and ran to the school. Taehyung landed on his butt, he pouted and winced again.

He pushed himself off the ground and ran for Jeongguk, now a playful smile adorning his face. With a boxy smile on his face, he entered the school running, but Jeongguk had already hidden somewhere. He kept running, trying to find him, until he stopped running and bent placing his hands on his knee, gasping for air.

He then looked up, he was at a silent corner of the school where no one used to come, on top of it, it was dark, it was creepy being alone here so he straightens himself up, to go back to find jeongguk.

He stepped out when he felt a hand grabbing his wrist and yanking him, Taehyung smiled luminously and whined.

"Jeongguk, you pushed me and I fell-" his words were cut when he felt his back being pushed against a wall, and a pair of lips crashing over his.

He was just so stunned he couldn't say or do anything. He was standing there in alarm when he heard,

"So I didn't lie when I said you were fucking with that bastard behind my back, did I?" Woojin said, tightening his grip around Taehyung's wrist.