I Haven't Slept Since Sunday

𝓑𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮

I was given a bouquet of white flowers that symbolize purity and heaven

I was given a bouquet of white flowers that symbolize purity and heaven. I held it to my chest, desiring to prick my pale finger on one of the innocent thorns. Only to test if I am still alive.

"Ok and cue the music!" The wedding director yelled, "And Young Miss, start walking down the aisle. Good, a little slower. Lift your chin a little higher. Great."

This wedding was going to be beautiful. The aisle was instead a narrow and lengthy pool of white water with roses. I'm not even in my dress, but for the wedding rehearsal I was told that wearing regular attire was approved.

I dipped my toes into the water, and began walking. Looking ahead to the man of my nightmares.

Mark my words, there will be a day where I can say, "I will never see Mark Carrington ever again." And have it be truesome.

"Sway your hips less, Billie. This is your wedding, not a Victoria Secret slut show." Barbara commented, I bit the inside of my cheek to help die my anger down.

I got to the end of the aisle and walked up the velvet steps. I faced him, his eyes looking anywhere but my eyes.

"Ok, you hear that, Young Miss? You should hear this exact part of the song once you get to where you're standing." The wedding director said through her mic.

Then the practice vows and such began. Ending with two fake "I do"'s. He leaned to kiss me, but I leaned back. He pulled me closer so I threw the flowers at his face, one of the thorns cutting into his cheek. He winced, covering his cheek with his hand and pushing me away.

"Billie! The hell have you done! Why would you be so violent?" Barbara growled, rushing up to the platform we were on. What she said was ironic, because Mark has been nothing but a shit show towards me.

While checking on Mark, who was overreacting like a coward, Barbara tended to him, nonchalantly pushing me off the platform and down the stairs. Falling into the isle of white rosy water, I squealed because of the low temperature.

"Don't be so clumsy next time, Young Miss. The wedding is only in two days. No more rehearsing after today." The wedding director said, I had enough and shouted.

"But she pushed me off!"

"Enough, Young Miss. Go get cleaned up, you look a mess. Hurry, before someone snaps a picture and posts it to TMZ." I was told. I growled and slapped the water brutally. I got up from my ass and stomped to my dressing room.

I slammed the white door shut, silencing whatever conversation Ryujin and Ariana were having. I locked the door, only wanting to be in their company.

"What the hell happened?" Ariana asked, rushing to my side. Ryujin went into the bathroom, returning with a towel and wrapping it around me.

"We were done with our stupid vows and he tried to kiss me. I pulled away clearly not wanting it, but he tried to make me. So I threw the flowers in his face and one of the thorns cut his cheek. My damned step-mother goes to aid him and pushes me into the aisle and I'm so done and I don't want to get married to him." I hid my face in Ryujin's neck, seeing Ariana's fists clenched as she started towards the door. But Ryujin stopped her and said,