🔞Now I'm Hopeless🔞

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER COTAINS

🚨RAPE🚨

𝓑𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮

With a blank memory of the night before, I woke up

With a blank memory of the night before, I woke up. My head is nagging me to keep my eyes closed. I wondered if for any reason, Ariana and I drank last night? The bed felt unfamiliar and for the first time in weeks I had woken up without feeling her arms wrapped around me.

"Ariana? Are you showering?" I voiced groggily only to get no response. Well if she's in the shower how is she gonna hear me? My dumbass.

My ribs felt bruised and I just felt like shit. I honestly felt like a truck hit me.

I slowly opened my eyes, expecting to see the small off-white curtains that cover the RV windows like I always do when I wake up in the mornings. But that's not what I saw.

What I saw was still familiar, but it wasn't at all comforting. My eyes glossed over, my sight fixated on the double doors to the mainly white bedroom. A big gold 'Carrington' as the door handles.

I slowly got up from my side, one million thoughts overwhelming my mind. I can't be back here. I can't.

I looked at my near sides and noticed the golden blonde locks that had returned from hiding. The bangs itching my forehead. How long was I out for? How is my hair blonde now? Was it all a dream? It couldn't have been...

I can't be back. This can't be my life again.

I was pinned back down to the bed by a large body. I locked eyes with the culprit and halted every motion. His dark brown eyes and shit-eating grin plastered on his face. His hand tightly covered my mouth even though I was too shocked to mutter a sound.

"You really thought you escaped me? I will remind you everyday who you belong to. I was patient before, but this time there's no waiting, no interruptions and no stopping."

He kept my mouth sealed shut as he reached into his pocket and forced a big diamond ring back onto my ring finger. Then he ferociously ripped my panties off of me, getting easy access because I was only wearing a shirt. Next, he yanked my shirt apart, buttons flying to the floor, he ripped it open just enough to expose my chest.

My throat immediately felt scratched as I screamed, kicking and shuffling violently underneath him. I grabbed his face and scratched aiming for his eyes, but he caught both my wrists and pinned them over my head. I howled through my emotions when I saw that his pants and boxers were down.

"Everyday, I'll remind you who this pussy belongs to." He kissed my neck.

"Well maybe we should just cover it with the clothes she wears

"Well maybe we should just cover it with the clothes she wears. Actually with makeup." The stylists were discussing my 'rude' tattoos. I sat in the familiar director's chair, holding my knees to my chest and staring at the floor. Lifeless. I've been used.

I had to remind myself to blink, I almost didn't feel the stinging of keeping my eyes open for so long.

"The one on her thigh is huge, the hand fairies still show through the makeup, and I don't wanna put makeup between her tits every morning just because Mark says." The stylists were still discussing me.

"But Mark said he wants them gone!" They argued.

"Well, tell him we can cover the one on her thigh and hand every morning but the one between her boobs will remain unhidden!"

"Fine. I'll be back."

"Bring back her clothes, too."

"Yeah yeah."

I felt a presence behind me begin to play with my hair. She only straightened it before moving onto my makeup.

"You need to look up, so I can do your makeup." She spat. I didn't move. She huffed and worked around my stubbornness.

The other stylists soon returned with my outfit. Back to light and dark academia style. The color was brown today.

With the sudden need to not let anyone else see my body, I insisted that I get changed myself. Once I did, I was escorted down to breakfast by guards, who now all wore a black helmet to hide their faces. I wondered why, but didn't want to ask.

The room was big, filled with an equally large table and chairs along the sides. I was assigned to the chair next to his on the corner.

"Now, why on Earth would you do that to your skin? Tattoos? You looked so pure before." He complained, I glared at him with venom.

"Of course you would want me to look as young as possible." I spat. The waiters came in to serve us our breakfast, but I didn't touch it. I'm not hungry.

"So I see she's grown an attitude, I knew that woman was a bad influence."

"Where is Ariana?" I asked, not being scared into silence when it came to her.

"We left her at the scene, I could care less what they did with that bitch." He answered, eating his food. "Now eat your food."

"No."

With that, he slammed his utensils down, making me slightly jump, but keep my walls up.

"You're not with her anymore, you're here. And I have you wrapped around my pretty little finger, so you will do as I say. Or wrapped around my cock as I should say." He shouted, I scoffed.

"I'm wrapped around your finger? You're the one who wasted two months of your life just to find me. If anything, you're wrapped around my little finger. I didn't think of you once while I was gone, because even her fingers were longer than you." I retorted, making him grab my neck and pull me to him.

"Shut the hell up or else-"

"Or else what, Mark? You wanna kill me? You gonna hurt me? Well if I say that I like it then you're not punishing me, you're only doing what I want you to do." I interrupted him, a crimson laugh escaping me as he threw me back into my chair, making me fall back and onto the floor.

"The hell is wrong with you?" he was genuinely confused, I had never been like this with him.

"The hell is wrong with me?" I repeated in surprise, I stood up and got in his face. "You're the one who may have murdered an innocent person just to bring me here and raped me the second I woke up. You're the one obsessed with a teenager, you're the one keeping me here against my will."

And maybe when he wrestled me to the floor and beat absolute shit outta me I deserved it based off of his morals. But I knew that any person in their right mind would've been cheering me on for what I said.

"What else do you wanna say, huh?" He shouted, looking down at me as I laid on the floor. I lifted my middle finger up at him in response. He kicked me one last time before leaving, an ugly grunt sounding through the room when he did so.

I'm keeping my strength until I one day get out of this.

🌸a/n- Happy Thanksgiving y'all. I wanted to post a chapter in honor of the grateful holiday, but it didn't age well bc this chapter is so damn sad😭

Anyway, I'm so thankful for you guys. The fact that people take time out of their day to read my stories makes me feel worth something. Thank you.