For You

Y'all better listen to Halley's Comet during this chapter or else imma track you down.

𝓑𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮

"Oh my god, I'm shitting bricks right now

"Oh my god, I'm shitting bricks right now. God I'm gonna be late. YUNA!" I shouted, I can't be late to my own wedding, yet here I am still in Ariana and I's bedroom at our cabin.

"Yeah, I'm ready- Why are you still in your pajamas. We're starting in an hour ten and the guests are pretty much all here." She scolded me, coming in and shutting the door. She's supposed to be in charge of my look, while Ryujin is in charge of Ariana's look.

"I know! But I'm shittin' bricks!" I whined, sitting down at my vanity. She got all of her makeup stuff out and began moisturizing my face.

"Just breathe, this is the day you've always dreamed of. It's exactly like you wanted, nothing can go wrong." She tried to calm me down.

"Don't jinx it!"

"Ok ok, sorry! Ok where is the dress, just so I know?"

"It's hanging on the closet door."

"Ok, just breathe. Just think about how good Ariana will look in her suit." She said quietly and soothingly.

"Ok, yeah I'll think about that. That's easy." I said, making her giggle.

"Good."

Other than thinking about Ariana in her suit, I thought about the first time we met, which was awkwardly outside of a cafe restroom over a year ago.

I didn't think I would see her again, even though I strongly desired so. I believed that marrying Mark was my destiny and I would have to somehow cope with it. But after that day we met again in the grocery store, life has been one hell of a ride.

I have some trauma, did things I didn't wanna. But now that I think about it, everything that happened in my life brought me to this moment, marrying my soulmate. Now to say that I'm thankful... yeah let's not go all the way over there. But I am content to be where I am with the people that I have. Hoping they live through many healthy as well as joyful years of this life.

I have my dad back.

I got Finneas back, who by the way is still better than me at everything. Annoying ass.

Shark and Cocoa are alive and healthy, but it's sad to look at the dog toys and see the set that's never used because the dogs that used to love it are no longer here.

I will never ever cross paths with Mark Carrington ever again, or his family.

Ryujin and her friend Chaeryeong are Ariana's best men while Yuna and Ryujin's girlfriend, Lia, are my bridesmaids.

Two other people that I'm thankful for, Chaeryeong and Lia. Ryujin and Yuna brought them into my life quite evidently, but originally Chaeryeong was my doctor and Lia was the wedding planner. Funny how things change.