I Feel More and More

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS:

🚨SELF HARM🚨

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚

Today is the day

Today is the day. Today is the day that I'm going to get my Billie Bossa Nova back. I'm going to hold her in my arms and I will never take her touch for granted. I will appreciate everything related to her.

At this point, I'm ready to put her poop in a shrine.

We all slept well in the luxury hotel room that Sticker reserved for us. I wondered who this person was and why they were helping Billie. Do they know her? Or maybe they just know that what's going on isn't right?

To be honest I had expected for us to be killed in our sleep with how edgy I was about trusting Sticker. It is not often that someone just gives you a fully detailed plan on how to help your loved one. Or maybe our car will explode as soon as we make it onto the property.

However, we won't back down. Just the possibility of getting to saved Billie is enough to keep all of us going, it's pretty dangerous. We're evidently vulnerable at the moment. And I believe that if Mark's staff is out about walking around, they aren't going to be wearing that pin like that girl from IHOP did.

At first, I was weary about trusting Ryujin when she called after Billie's abduction. She's the one that was supposed to keep us out of Mark's radar, but he still found us. Once she told me the full story, I learned that she's a victim just like I am.

Yuna drove us to the Carrington's, the hotel that Sticker had reserved for us was the closest hotel to this estate. We had a ton of things for Billie just in case she needed it.

Sticker said he would let us through the gate and into the house through the back. He also said that we should all wear hats or face masks just to make sure. And if anyone asks, we are the new stylists, because apparently the stylists are fired and hired a lot so it was perfect.

We were driving down the backroad almost there, when we saw a huge glob of cars exit the driveway.

"Get down!" Yuna shouted at us. Mark doesn't know Yuna's face, but he knows ours, that's why we had Yuna drive. "Ok, we're good." She said, Ryujin and I sat back up and watched the cars drive off.

"Did they just fucking leave?" I questioned. "If they left then this plan is fucked!"

"No, I trust Sticker, he must've known that they'd be going out. Or maybe it's only Mark, you said that he sometimes goes on business trips." Yuna countered, I nodded once. She is right. I'll keep trusting Sticker.

We drove down the long driveway, and just like promised, Sticker let us through the gates. And from there he led us into the house through the back door. There were so few guards, it was a blessing in disguise.

He took us to a bedroom with double doors, a big gold Carrington as the handles. Just as I remember. He opened the door for us and we rushed in. The smell of vomit was the only thing in this room.

"Where is she?" Ryujin questioned. Yuna looked in the closet and I looked in the bathroom, spotting a blood puddle on the floor.

"No no no. We need to find her, right now. Call the fucking police." I panicked. I saw little bloody footprints on the floor and told them to keep looking around the house as I followed them.

My heart was beating through my head, I had to hold my stomach because of how sick I felt. I got out of breath easily but kept going.

They led me to the ladder that led to the rooftop. The first tear escaped my eyes as I climbed the ladder as fast as I could. Once I reached the top, the world was spinning. I had to find her. She had to be here.

I froze when I saw a figure sitting at the edge, watching the sunset. She was reaching out to the sun, if she reached any further she would lose her balance and fall.

I sprinted faster than I ever have in my life, hugging her from behind and pulling her away from the edge.

"Billie? Billie? Billie..." I held her head in my lap. She was loopy and out of it, nearly unconscious. She opened her eyes wider at the sound of my voice. She looked up at me, barely able to keep her shattered eyes open. Her orbs are colorless, the life within them has been through genocide. She closed her lids again. A tear leaving her eye,

"I'm sorry."  she whispered. I shook my head and studied her frame, her hands were in her lap, but all I saw was blood. My hand shook as I reached for her wrist and turned it over so I could see it.

Cuts on the vein. On both wrists.

I held in a heart-breaking sob as more tears escaped me and I rocked us back and forth.

"Don't be sorry, baby." I kissed her forehead.

"Call me Billie Bossa Nova one last time." She whispered, I shut my eyes. Squeezing more tears down my face.

"No, I'm not calling you that yet. Because- because you're not dying today. You're not gonna die today, I'm gonna make sure you get to the hospital and you're gonna wake up. And I promise the first thing I'll call you is that, okay? Billie, please we promised. You locked in the promise, Billie. Don't leave me." I sobbed as her eyes fluttered weakly. I'm losing her.

"RYUJIN!" I screamed, slapping her bruised face lightly to keep her awake. "I NEED HELP!" I screamed again.

Sirens were heard as I saw flickering lights drive through the gates. I heard footsteps around me, Sticker, Yuna and Ryujin at Billie's side. Sticker immediately ripped his shirt off, ripping it apart to tie her wrists and keep the blood from flowing.

There is so much blood.

As he tied her wrists I looked at him through his helmet.

"Who are you?" I whispered. He didn't answer. He only pointed behind me. I turned and saw authorities rushing towards us.

"Be gentle with her please." I told the medics as they took her from my arms.

That's my Baby Bossa Nova.

🌸a/n- double update for the holidays! Manifesting positive energy for every reader here in the year of 2022 and beyond then🌸