Monologue

⚠️⚠️⚠️trigar warning..rape⚠️⚠️⚠️

I wake up John is standing in front of me..he yells at me to wake up..then grabs me by my hair and drags me out of bed.. he drags me all the way out of my room and into the basement.. in the basement he had a bed and chains and tools..I yell at him to stop but he won't he hooks me to the chains and he starts beating me while I hang from the ceiling, my arms changed to the ceiling while he beats me...pulling down my paints and unbuttoning my shirt...

His friend comes downstairs..and starts taking his clothes off.."you have until I get back..which gives you two hours do what ever the hell you want to her" John tells his friend Adam as he walks upstairs.

Adam the unchains me, he picks me up and throws me on the bed chaining me to it...

He then takes a picture of me while naked and sends it to his friend 'wanna help'

Not long later his friends that goes by Alex shows up with his camera
"No stop please!" I shout
Adam then gets on top of me and sticks his fingers in my mouth..he then sticks them inside of me and starts thrusting..after a while he sticks his dick in my mouth and I choke he then sticks his dick  inside of me  and starts thrusting in and out going faster and harder each time

After about an hour his friend comes to bed sticking his dick in my mouth like Adam did he then moves me so I'm on top of him back to chest and he sticks his dick inside my anul

I cry and cry until they stop just before John gets home they leave me on the bed chained so my father can see  what they call "their master piece"

John unchains me and tells me to go to my room..

After a couple hours I know he's black out drunk so I grab my stash and sneak out
I go to the roof and light a joint..

I then jump down off the roof and start walking the streets I walk till I'm in town I go to cross the street and I just see lights..it was a car about to hit me...the car then stopped and a woman stepped out she came over to me and asked if I was ok "yeah I'm go-" I say passing out in her arms not finishing my sentence..