A/n

(In almost every story of you read in one no need to read here ❤️)

Hey sorry for not updating any of my stories in a bit school just started and there's been a lot of fights over dumb shot not all physical fights though, I was in on non-physical almost physical fight these girls were being asses during a pep assembly and alot of shot went down and one girl got my friend A*** wet the girl literally dumped a bottle of water on her then our eighth grade English teacher came over and stop us before it got physical and one of the girls dropped there vape and me and my friend D**** not liking those girls at all we obviously poured it out cause we're obviously not supposed to have them in school and the girl got mad and tried to attack my friend and my friend she is small compared to those girls is I like pushed her behind me cause I obviously wasn't scared to get hit I was protecting my friend I am a very over protective friend and then Friday me and my friends were called down to the office to fill out a form about what happened...

Just alot of shit has been happening within the first three days of school it's hard to update cause your writing at school I'm tired when I get home and I don't get home till like 4 and I end up taking a nap and when I do wake up it's time for dinner and after dinner I set my alarms for early cause I take showers in the morning and let my hair air dry so after I eat I go to bed and don't really have time to update but hopefully there is another  chapter out for each story by at least Monday night.

Sorry for the longgggggggg wait

And thank you for so many reads I love you all ❤️