Chapter 17

Both Scarlett and Rose can go home today, I'm glad. We have been living in this hospital for a couple weeks now, it's been a long time, we spent Christmas and New year's, it was our first one together and we spent it in the hospital, and I sort of blame myself, I mean they wouldn't have been in an accident if that hadn't been on their way to the hospital for my therapy.
I told Scarlett about Maya, and she said it was okay if I wanted to see her once in a while. I kind of do want to see her but at the same time I don't, I mean she left me and I get why but I don't think she should have stopped looking for me.
--
As I'm walking outside to get some air, I run into someone I've never seen before, but it's also like I have, it was like I was looking into a mirror. "Oh my god I'm so sorry" I say helping her up from off the ground, "That's ok" "I'm Dani by the way. Dani bishop" "Bishop? Maya Bishop she's your" I pause "Mom she's my mom" Dani says "Oh, so your what 15 right? And your birthday is August 22nd?" I question

"Umm ok this is getting kind of weird how do you know all of this" Dani asks.
"Maya bishop is my birth mother, my birthday is August 22nd and I'm 15, Maya put me up for adoption, but it seems she kept one of us" I say a bit angrily.
"Oh, so were twins" Dani asks
"I guess so"
We were then interrupted "Dani I've been waiting in the car you were just supposed to grab your jacket, let's go" Maya says as she walks over, "Oh Y/n hi" she says, I ignore her, "Y/n you, okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine other than the fact that I just found out I have a twin and our birth mother kept one of us but not both! WHAT WAS IT?! HUH? DID YOU JUST NOT WANT ME!"
"Y/n let me explain please"
"Why so you can make up another little sob story on how we were conceived or was that a lie to?"
"Y/nI-"
"NO, YOU LEFT ME, YOU LEFT ME ALONE, YOU ABANDED ME, HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!" I shout
"I WAS FORCED! I WAS FORCED INTO THE PREGNACY! I DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE! I WANTED TO GET AN ABORTION BUT HE WOULDN'T LET ME, HE THREATENED TO KILL ME, HE THEN FORCED ME TO PICK ONE OF YOU, I DIDN'T WANT EITHER OF YOU, I DIDN'T WANT TO BE A MOM HE FORCED ME TO GET RIDE OF ONE OF YOU, I WANTED TO GET RIDE OF BOTH OF YOU, BUT HE WOULDN'T LET ME!" maya shouts us now having an audience.
"So, you didn't even want me?" Dani questions "No Dani that's not what I meant"
"Then what did you mean, cause its sounds like you wish neither of us were ever born into this world!" I shout
"I'm not doing this right now; you guys already have people watching." Maya says as she starts walking away, "Us you're the one that was shouting so loud" Maya gets into her car a leave's the parking lot, next thing we know we hear a crash, we imminently run towards the scene.
When Maya left the parking lot a semi-truck came out of the blue and hit her, Doctors imminently runs and helps at the scene, they had to call for help, soon firetrucks came, Maya's car was squished with her in it, the doctors and fire-fighters imminently try and get her out.
When Maya came to the hospital, she was on taking a quick lunch break, it was her team that came to help, they freaked when they saw it was Maya, but they helped her, Maya is their family, they had to help no matter what.
They got her out and, on a gurney, and into the trauma room.
Lizzie was finally here to pick us up because I can't drive yet, and Scarlett can't drive now.
We get home, it's weird being home for the first time in weeks, I have mostly been sleeping at the hospital in Rose's room with her.
My room is still downstairs and for now sense the room is so big I share it with Rose now.
When she gets older, she will get her own room, because we won't be a playroom anymore.
I've been learning a waling a lot better on my leg, so I gave Scarlett the downstairs room, she isn't supposed to be doing much climbing or lifting. Plus, I need the stairs now for my leg, so it works out for both of us.
Lizzie invited Florence over and their going to cook for us. I've never tried the food that Florence cooks, but I have watched her 'cooking with Flo' videos, and the food that she makes looks good so I can't wait to try it.
--one week later—
*Ding *
"I'll get it" I shout
I open the door and I see Carina "what are you doing here" I ask "Well nor me or Maya have your number and Maya wanted to talk to you" she says.
"So, you just show up at my house, how did you even find out where I live?" I ask.
"Your file, look Maya she's sorry for what she did, nor you or Dani are talking to her, and she misses you guys, come one Y/n she's your mom,"
"NO! SCARLETT IS MY MOM! MAYA PUT ME UP FOR ADOPTION! SCARLETT TOOK ME IN! MAYA DOES NOT GET THE MOTHER LABLE FROM ME!"
"Just please come talk to her" Carina says then heads to her car and leaves.
--two months later—
"Everyone please welcome Scarlett Johansson" jimmy Fallon shouts, Scarlett has an interview, her first one sense before the accident, no knows that She adopted me, and no one knows that she was even in an accident.
"Hi Scarlett, how are you?" Jimmy asks
"I'm good"
"So, Scarlett you have been of the grid for a couple months now, whys that" Jimmy ask
"Well, I was recently in an accident and was in the hospital for a while waiting for a new heart, cause my heart was failing, and we just decided that we wouldn't tell people because we didn't want all that press during recovery" Scarlett says
"Who's we, may I ask?" Jimmy questions
"Me, Rose, and Y/n" Scarlett states
"Y/n? She's your, girlfriend?" Jimmy asks, no one knows that Scarlett is Bisexual.
"No, God no, Y/n she's my daughter, my oldest"
"Oh, you have two kids?"
"Well, I have a kid and a teenager, I took Y/n in almost a year ago, I knew the day that she started living with me and Rose that I wanted to adopt her, I just didn't realize until, Rose called her Sissy within two months of Y/n living with us,"
"If you don't mind me asking how and why she started living with you"
Scarlett then looks at me in the audience, "Umm that's private information" Scarlett says
"Is Y/n here today, in the audience?" Jimmy asks
"Yes, she is"
"Y/n why don't you come up here" Jimmy states
I hesitate then I look at Scarlett and she gives me the go head, I stand up, and walk to the stage, sitting down next to Scarlett.
--a couple days later—
Scarlett got a call from her agent, she's out for work right now so she was sort of confused.
"Y/n, that was about you"
"It was?"
"Yeah, she called to tell me that the Russo brothers want you in their next movie"
"Me?! They want me?" I start freaking out
"Yeah, but it doesn't start for a couple more weeks, they just want you to go in to get fitted, for costume's so they will have them ahead of time"
"Wow, umm ok,"
"They want me to bring you in next week,"
"Wow umm ok"
"Yours just going to keep saying that aren't you?"
"Probably"