Chapter 16

Me and Maya talk for a while, she then got a five-alarm message, so she had to leave, Maya seems nice, she seems like someone who loves to help people.
A five-alarm fire is, when the fire is probably bad, when they need more fire fighter, when there's already tons of fire fighters there and when they must call other fire fighters in even on their day off.
Doctor Deluca then comes in, "you're her wife, right?" I say as she walks in "Yeah" she replies "how long have you been together" I ask "we dated for about a year, then we broke up cause she cheated , then we got back together, then covid hit, so we didn't really spend that much time together, then we quarantined together, then I almost moved to Italy to help with the virus cause it was really bad out there, then on my way to the airport I decided not to go, I came back and proposed, couple weeks later we married, and now been together three years."
"Wow that's one story" I say
"Yeah, it is, I'm just going to check your sutures" "ok" I reply, "May I?" she says pointing to my gown, to lift, I shake my head yes.

She checks my sutures and puts ointment on it, covering it back up with gauze. 
"Your sister and mom are going to be here for a while, after you get discharged hopefully next week, I was wondering if you wanted to stay with me and Maya" Doctor DeLuca says 
"You hardly know me" I respond, "Your family is in the hospital, they will probably be in here for a couple months due to the brain surgery, we have to wait for them to wake and be responsive, and your mom is waiting on a heart, you need a place to stay, come stay with us." She speaks 
"Really, you would do that" 
"you're my wife's daughter, of course I would"
"I'm not her daughter, she gave me up after was born, she lost all rights of being my mother that day." 
"Y/n-"
"No, Doctor Deluca, I'm not going to stay with you, I hardly know you guys, I'm not staying with people don't know, I might have told Maya my life story but I'm not staying"

--couple months later—
"Merry Christmas Y/n" Maya says walking into Rose's room.
"Is it a Merry Christmas, my mom is still waiting on a heart and my sister is in a coma"
"Y/n" Maya then gets interrupted by Arizona comes In the room with Doctor Pierce,

Y/n, we have some great news, we have a heart for your mom, it's a perfect match for her" 
"Really" I say "thank you" 
They both leave, a couple hours later Scarlett is out of surgery, 
"Sissy," 
I imminently look at Rose, "Your awake" I say
"I want to see mama"
Arizona gets a wheelchair, and we take Rose to Scarletts ICU room, we then hear choking, it was Scarlett she was choking on the breathing tube.
"Merry Christmas girls" she says once the doctor took the breathing tube out.
"Merry Christmas mom" "Merry Christmas mama" 
It's a Christmas miracle...

A/n- ok it's short but I have a day to write a Christmas chapter for all my story's and I just started a new one, bad time to start a new one but hope y'all like ❤️MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE HOPE YALL HAVE OR HAD A GREAT DAY