Chapter 12

Me and Arizona talked for a while, she helped me try and walk with the prosthetic, she gave me her number so if I ever needed help, I know she's an adult, but we bonded so much and have stuff in common I think I might kind of sort of like her, so I downloaded a little test on my phone, I know those aren't accurate but I was bored, it asked for names, and that's it, it loaded the results and it said that Arizona and I are ninety-eight percent compatible. 
...
It's been about three months sense me and Arizona met, I'm back at school, and people know about my leg, me and Faith broke up, I told her its what's best for her. I have not told Arizona how I feel, she is thirty-five and I am fifteen that's a twenty-year age gap. But I think I might tell her, its going to get weird between us but maybe it won't who knows, just because she is thirty-five doesn't mean she can't like me back.
Sense I'm in my last class of the day, I'm going to go and see her and tell her after school, the class is almost over, we have about 2 minutes left till dismissal. 
*Ding Ding Ding* goes the bell, I leave class and get my stuff out of my locker, the school isn't that far from the hospital and if she isn't there she lives across from the hospital, I text Arizona and let her know I am on my way, I'm supposed to have therapy after school today anyways. Even though I can walk I still have to take therapy.
   As I arrive to the hospital, I see a trauma come in, I see Arizona with a little girl, I guess there was a car accident, I see the arm of the little girl as they are bringing her in, she looks to be wearing the same bracelet as me, I look closer and "Oh My God!" I scream, it was Rose, as I look in the other trauma room, I see Scarlett, "this can't be happening" I say to myself, Arizona then comes up to me "Y/n..." she says as she hugs me, I start to have tears in my eyes "We have to take Rose up to surgery, she got trapped under some of the car and broke some bones, she also has a brain bleed, our neuro surgeon and orthopedic surgeon are going to have to both go in at the same time and work on her," "are they any good, the surgeons?" I ask "the best in our hospital, we'll have two neuro surgeons in there, and my wife"  " Do you have to be in there I just, I want someone I know to sit with me" "no I don't have to be, I can sit with you" just then a  two doctor came over asking Arizona if there was any family, and Arizona pointed to me, the surgeon
introduced themselves, they were a cardiothoracic  surgeon by the names of Maggie pierce and Teddy Altman, they tell me that they have to take Scarlett up for surgery. 
As Scarlett and Rose both get taken up to the operation room Arizona takes me up to the waiting area, we sit down, I eventually fall asleep on Arizona's shoulder, and mumble "I love you" and before I fall asleep I hear her say "I love you to"