Chapter 13

Arizona wakes me up, there were 5 doctors there in front of me, meaning that both Scarlett and Rose were out of surgery.
"Hi Y/n, I'm doctor Shepherd and this is my sister and that's Doctor Torres, we all worked on your-" "sister" I interrupt him "is she ok" I ask, "your sister had to have major brain surgery, and major surgery on her broken bones" The lady Dr shepherd says, "she broke her arm and her leg" Dr Torres state. "but I was able to repair both" "and my mom" I ask looking at the other surgeons, "while in surgery your mom coded 5 times but we were able to revive her each time, your mom has a weak heart, she is going to need a transplant, and until she gets a new heart she's going to have to be in the hospital, but she will be able to still talk and walk so she can get out of the bed, and so she can see her kids, we do have to keep a close eye on her which is why we are going to keep her here. Is there anyone you and your sister can stay with?" "Umm y-yeah our aunt lizzie" I say stuttering with tears in my eyes, "am I aloud to stay with Rose in her room overnight?" "Well sense you are fifteen and your sister is only four I guess that will be okay" the lady Doctor Shepherd says "thank you Lady Shepherd" "Oh please call me Amelia" she says and all the Doctors but Arizona leave. "See their going to be ok" Arizona states "OK!" I shout "they are not going to be ok Rose had to have Neurosurgery and Scarlett had to have cardiothoracic surgery and needs a new heart! They are not ok!'' I say shouting even louder "ok stop yelling people are starring" Arizona says as she puts her hand on my shoulder, I push it off and walk away, my prosthetic squeaking. "Y/n your leg is squeaking" Arizona shouts at me "I'm aware" I shout back.
Did we just have our first fight? Was it a fight? We're not dating and we possibly had our first fight.
I find an on call room and go inside of it, as I sit on the bed the door opens, it was Arizona, she sits next to me, she can tell I was about to cry, so she pulls me in for a hug, I cry into her shoulder, I take my head from her shoulder and she holds it in her hands, we stare each other in the eyes, we both then start to lean in, next thing I know, were making out, one thing led to another and I'm taking off her lab coat,
...
I wake up curled up to Arizona both of us naked and her watching me sleep, "how long have I been asleep" I question "I don't know I just woke up" she answered. I look under the covers "Did we um...you know" "have sex? Yeah, but you can NOT tell my wife, or anyone for the fact" "why would I tell anyone, I love you, and I don't want you losing your job"

"Why would I lose my job?"
"If anyone found out you would be arrested due to me being a minor. Which is why no one can know"
"Yes, I know that"
"Zona I like you way too much to let you or even us get caught"
*Beep beep beep*
"that's my pager I'm needed in the E.R"
"Ok, see you later"
"Yeah later, love you" Arizona says as she leaves the room after giving me a kiss,
I get dressed and leave the room, heading to Rose's room, I sit with her for a while before I go to Scarlett's room.
As I get near Scarlett's room, I see people rushing in, and in the background, I can hear 'code blue fourth floor code blue fourth floor, repeating, I enter Scarlett's room and see Doctors doing compressions, I see Doctor Altman shocking Scarlett, I start to cry then a nurse comes over and takes me out of the room, I start to cry even more, I then feel someone rubbing my back telling me it's going to be okay, but that wasn't Arizona's voice, I turn around and I see Doctor Torres, Arizona's wife.
She tells me everything is going to be fine, and it was,
Doctor Torres is a really kind nice person, how could her wife be cheating, I mean I know she is cheating on her with me, but talking to Arizona's wife just makes me feel that this thing with Arizona is wrong, I mean I know it is wrong, it just seems worse as I am talking tom her wife.
"Dr Torres" "yeah" she answers "how long have you and your wife been together" I question
"Well, we met when I was just a resident, she came to the hospital for a patient and ended up staying, and a month of her being here we were dating, now that was six years ago and we got married five years ago, so yeah we have been together for six years almost seven, and our anniversary is next week"
"Wow that a long time"
"I did kick her out for a little bit, because she had cheated but two months ago, I asked her to come back home, and she did"
"Two months ago?" I question "Yeah" she reply's "I have to go they need me in the E.R" she says leaving
Arizona came home two months ago, two months ago is when we met, while I was in therapy, so was she still not living at home when we met, or did she just move back in, I don't know.
I call Lizzie to tell her about Scarlett and Rose, she tells me that she isn't in town, that she's in London, who am I going to stay with now?
I go and find Arizona to tell her, she says I can stay with her and her wife, she said her wife would love to let you stay with us while your mom and sister are in the hospital, and I tell her thank you and I would love to stay with her for a while, makes it easier for to get to know her better and her to get to know me better.