Chapter 19

⚠️Harsh language⚠️

It's been a couple months sense Scarlett and Lizzie told us about the engagement, and today they said they needed to talk to me and that it was urgent. So, after work we sat down and talked, Rose was also there.
"So, you both know how we are getting married in less than a week, Y/n we decided we want you out, you need to move out by the end of this week" Scarlett states "What no you can't kick Y/n out" Rose yells "Rose this is my house I get a say in who lives here and who doesn't" :why are you doing this" I ask them "We don't want you living here anymore" Lizzie states "and if you're not out by the end of this week we will call the police and have you arrested" Scarlett speaks.
I stand up in shock and go to my room, I can't believe they are doing this, why are they doing this? Scarlett was the one to take me in and now she is kicking me out.
Once I get to my room, I think to myself 'I've been homeless before I can't be homeless again' so I could only think of one thing, I call Carina. I explain everything to her and she says that they would love for me to stay with them they said I can go and stay tonight then they will take me to my house tomorrow so I can get my stuff. Carina tells me that she's on her way to pick me up.
-
Carina gets here and I get in the car. I really don't have much stuff, so I got most of it in a suitcase, but I do still have stuff in my 'room'.
We get to Carina's, and we walk in. Maya and carina's apartment is nice. "Maya just went back to work yesterday she should be home tonight" Carina states, "We only have two rooms I hope you don't mind sharing with Dani" "No I don't mind at all" She shows me to Dani's room, "Dani's at her boyfriend's studying but she should be back soon I set up an air matters just until we can get you a real bed." I get settled in and then I smell something, it smells like Pasta but not story bought pasta either, I go out to the kitchen, and I see Carina cooking.
—time skip—
It's been a couple months sense I have moved in with Maya and Carina and Dani. Dani and I have gotten close, I haven't even spoke to Arizona in forever. But Dani called a family meeting, she sits us down and she tells us that she has something to tell us "Okay what is..." Maya ask's, "I'm pregnant I swear mom me and Dakota we used protection" "Dani... sweetie condoms don't always work" Maya states "Dani how far along are you" Carina asks "Two months" "I feel I would have noticed" Carina states. "So, you guys aren't mad?" "No sweetie, sure I don't want to be a grandma yet but I'm not mad at you" Maya states "but we will meet this boyfriend, you guys have been only dating for three months and now you're pregnant so we will meet him, invite him out to dinner with us."
After telling us she is pregnant me and Dani went to our room, she tells me that our moms can not meet Dakota, "Why" I ask "He's older, like not a higher grade older like out of collage for almost twenty years older, and his name isn't Dakota" "Then what is it" "Its...his name is John Rogers"
Once I heard that name my heart dropped, I never talked about John much and I never mentioned his last name, I didn't even know he was out of prison. "Dani you can not me with him he is dangerous" "How do you know him" "he was my stepdad, he's who I ran away from when Scarlett brought me in, Dani, he abused me, he would chain me to the ceiling and beat me, he would have his friends over and they would beat me, they would all rape me, John's friend Adam is the reason I lost my leg. He wanted to take Rose and I wouldn't let him, Adam held a gun to my ex- girlfriends head threating to shoot her if I didn't give him Rose, I told him to take me instead and he did, he took me back to Johns old house and he beat me cut me and my leg got infected from the dirt and bacteria in the basement that I had to cut it off with a life or death situation, Dani you cant be with him< I will tell Maya." Just then Maya and Carina walk in the room "No need to tell us we heard everything Y/n were sorry for what you went through and Dani you will break up with him and were calling the police, give us his address now" Maya states "What no you can't do that I love him" "Dani NO!! he's abusive" "He's probably at his old house I don't think they would have let him out of prison he probably escaped it 813 hardware drive" "Thank you Y/n" Carina states "Wow Y/n you're a fucking bitch why the fuck would you do that, I love him, you fucking whore, this is why Maya put you up for adoption and not me she knew you would be a bitch, and why our adoptive mom killed herself and why Scarlett kicked you out, you're a selfish bitch!!"