Chapter 15

I didn't know I could say that it just came out, I know what I said I just didn't know I could do it in a different language let alone in Russian.

A doctor then came in, she had a machine with her she said her name was Doctor Deluca, she said that she was going to do an ultrasound, so I let her, she had a weird look on her face, she said we must move up to a better machine.
We carefully moved upstairs where there happened to be a three-D machine, she took a closer look and told the nurse to page Dr Robbins. Doctor Robbins came in and looked, the test was wrong, I wasn't five weeks pregnant, I wasn't pregnant at all, but I did have something "Y/n Hun you have a tumor" "oh thank god: I say not meaning it how it sounded, "I'm just glad I'm not pregnant," 

They both say I'm going to need immediate surgery; they take me to pre-op and another Doctor comes in, "HI Y/n I'm doctor grey and I will be performing your surgery.
After an hour or so they take me up to surgery and put me under.
       ...

I wake up, I can feel the pain, I don't feel like I'm breathing but I also feel something in my mouth. 
I reach my hand up to my mouth, I think it's a breathing tube, I then see Doctor Shepheard, she shines a light in my eyes and I assume I follow the light, then her fingers, I then start choking so they take the breathing tube out, they then tell me that during surgery of removing my tumor I got a clot in my brain, so they had to do neurological surgery, and that's also why I had a breathing tube in. 
They said they didn't expect me to wake up as fast as I did, but their glad I did wake up.
Arizona then comes in, she explains why when they did the test it came back as if I was pregnant, she tells me that I was indeed pregnant, the baby was growing inside the tumor, so when they removed the tumor, they also removed the fetus un-knowingly that there was a fetus in with it. 

"When will I be able to get out of here" I said, "well sense you had brain surgery about two weeks so we can monitor you" Doctor Shepheard said "thankyou Doctor Shepheard" "remember what I said please call me Amelia" "Thankyou Amelia" I say as she walks out of the room.
"Hey how are you" Arizona says as she walks in "I'm good" I reply she then look around, then kisses me, "How is Rose and Scarlett?" "Their doing good, I mean they haven't woken yet, but neither of them has been in distress or anything" Arizona sys as she sits down "Thank you for keeping an eye on them" "it's no problem" "I have to go but I will talk to you later" she says as she kisses me and leaves. I go to sleep.
                                     ...
I wake up and I see Doctor Torres sitting next to me, "I don't have any broken bones, do I?" I question "No I just want to know how long you have been sleeping with my wife" "What?" "You and my wife, how long have you been sleeping together" "Were not" "don't lie to me!" "we slept together once" I whisper "when" she ask "minutes before I passed out" she then cusses at me and slaps me across the face before leaving the room.