We Did It In Her Fantasies

In hindsight, he probably should have knocked. Because that was the polite thing to do. That was how he was raised. That was what normal people did-they knocked to announce their presence and to avoid situations like...

...well like this.

What the fuck had he done? He was going to be in so much trouble. This-this wasn't...

"Mmm..." she moaned, eyes squeezed shut as she traced a hand along her stomach, while the other kept working south in slow, gentle strokes.

Jesus shit. He swallowed tightly, feeling a hot blush creeping over his neck as he watched her through the cracked open door. Even if he couldn't see where exactly she touched down there-it was fairly obvious what she was doing. Fuck. Shit.

Nearly unaware, his gaze traced along her flushed body slowly, his breathing growing labored and heart pounding loudly in his chest as he watched her writhing on the sheets.

He shouldn't be here. He shouldn't be witnessing something so private. He should leave-right now, actually.

Walk away, he told himself, teeth grinding together. Walk away right now. This is sick. You're being disgusting.

But he couldn't.

Instead he stood frozen, flustered. Captivated by the look on her face, the sight of the frown on her lips and her furrowed eyebrows. She was completely focused on her task-completely enraptured in her fantasies. She was absolutely tantalizing.

And he was overheated.

Leaning his back against the wall, Sasuke almost wanted to groan, running a hand over his face. God, what the hell was he doing? This was Sakura! The sweet, innocent girl he'd known since so long-the gentle woman with the glowing smiles and cheeky laughs.

This is so... disrespectful, he thought, cheeks still flushed red as he tilted his head to the side to look at her again.

Her head jerked back against the pillow, and she cried softly, "Ah..!"

His belly grew hot in response, blood rushing south and hands balling into fists. He cursed under his breath.

He wanted to do the same-he wanted to touch himself. Shit, I shouldn't... not like this. This is sick. I'm spying on her. I'm fucking-I'm spying on her.

And then she let out another cry, sharp and shrill-one that rendered his mind blank and stunned him out of his skin.

"Sasuke-kun!"

His blush got fiercer. She couldn't possibly...

"Oh!" The hand on her stomach clutched to her breast and she squeezed, back arching slightly. "Ahn...! Like that, Sasuke-kun..."

Oh fuck.

He couldn't help himself, realizing what exactly what was going on-who exactly she was fantasizing about: he slipped his hand into his pants, grabbing his achingly hard dick, and mistakenly let a groan slip out of his mouth as he gave himself a hard tug.