We Did It On The Rooftop

It wasn't exactly how she saw this night end.

Well, of course, she had predicted that they would have ended up kissing by the end of the party, but never would have guessed that things would have progressed so much more intensely, quickly.

After all, they'd been flirting for most of the night, Sakura giving him the eyes of interest and mischievous intentions, while Sasuke, being the cold stoned faced man he was, had been much more subtle. His eyes, they looked just about impassive to anybody else, but being so close to him and having grown up around the man, she'd been able to catch those glimmers of lust and interest. She'd also known she'd caught him when he didn't walk away at her attempt of casually conversing, while sipping on alcoholic beverages.

Sasuke was never much of a talker, and always preferred being quiet. Accepting her offer to talk was a big deal, and when the man started conversing back, it became a bigger deal. She knew that he wouldn't part ways with her tonight without making her know one way or another that he wanted to hook up.

The more he drank, the more his interest in her became evident. His eyes started to drop in an almost seductive manner, his skin brushed hers intentionally on several occasions, and she'd even caught him stealing discreet glances at her cleavage and long, exposed legs.

They were flirting madly.

But all of the serious stuff had started outside on the rooftop, with a simple kiss on the lips that Sasuke had unexpectedly given her as they were both getting air.

It was gentle, slow, and tantalizing, even. But the feeling of his moist, warm lips over her own was just enough to send a spark of heat through her. Just as the realization settled in, Sasuke broke away from her, his eyes wide with shock. His eyes traveled to her mouth again, and the way his fists tightened reveled to her that he had just felt the same thing.

When their eyes met, they both understood the other's feelings, wants and needs.

And suddenly, they'd launched at each other, lips and teeth crashing fervently against one another, while hands fed lustfully on the feeling of their bodies. She could barely think with the feel of his mouth on her own, and his tongue tangling with hers–the kiss was mind blowing. Her fingers left the muscles of his chest, only to explore his scalp and memorize the softness of his locks. A low groan left Sasuke's mouth as she applied gentle pressure there.

His hands cupped her face as he leaned his mouth more against hers, lips now almost pressing hard enough to bruise hers. She didn't seem to mind the brute movement, but in fact looked like she thoroughly enjoyed it. Sasuke was barely aware of the fleeting thought that crossed his mind at that.

Since when has Sakura begun enjoying rough touches?