Aphrodisiac: At his limits

This lemon is my most favorite one, I LOVED it! I'm sure you would too. This oneshot really got my 🐱 throbbing-

....

...

...

Sasuke purposely locked them in and threw the key out the window. Just Sakura, in all her sexy glory, and himself. Together. Alone. She was within his grasp and, this time, he won't let the chance pass him by.

Sakura's expression went from confused about Sasuke's true intentions to worried as she watched him approach her with a stoic and cold expression. She rested her hand on her chest, willing herself to remain calm but it was that same hand that Sasuke grabbed when he reached her. He pulled her close, "Sasuke what are you-" Her voiced interrupted by the feeling of his breath on her face, on her cheeks, on her lips. He pushed her against the wall, trapping her. He wouldn't let her escape.

"You fucking tease. I'm at my limits, you know. I'll fuck you to insanity," he rasped.

His hold on her arm grew tighter as she whimpered, "Sasuke-kun..."

The way she breathed his name made him insane. In his pants. His hands travelled down to her shorts while he buried his face in between her neck and collar, licking his way up to her earlobe, leaving a trail of saliva. "I want you, Sakura." he confessed bluntly.

His advances made her grow hotter in all the right places. His hands travelled down to her ass, grabbing and squeezing them hard as her body pressed on his. Sakura's face took on a deep crimson color from her an obvious arousal surfacing as a response to his actions. Her pelvis pressed against the tent in his pants, her breasts against his bare chest allowing him to feel the hardness of her nipples. Her breath began to quicken and she grabbed his shoulders in an attempt to push him off.

But he was too strong. Or she was just too weak right now. In this state. All her energy, distracted, temporarily shut down. Her knees got weak and her chest out of breath.

"Give yourself to me," he hissed in her ear before slipped his tongue in it to tease her. With that, she was gone. Surrendered. Submitted. Given up. Given in. She wanted it and she felt so dirty.

His left hand moved from squeezing her ass to poke her sex from under her ass with his middle finger. "Ah... no," she pretended to resist. But he wouldn't have it. He violated her neck, licking from her collarbone to her earlobe, biting, sucking and kissing it with ever energy cell in his body.

The way her body arched in to his, he could feel every curve of hers. She tempted him. Turned him on. She was a drug injected directly into his blood stream.

His lips moved from neck to her to trace her jaw line then landed on her lips. He bit down hard, drawing blood causing her to moan in pain. He proceeded to suck on her lips as he kissed her hungrily. His right hand travelled between her thighs where he cupped her sex and pressed hard with his fingers. "Unnhh-AH!" she moaned out loud. Taking the opportunity, he shoved his tongue in her mouth. Swirling it around like an eagle, he attempted to memorize ever corner of the cave of her mouth. He pressed his lips harder on her and her neck curved to accommodate his force. He towered over her and ravished her lips, exchanging saliva and sucking on her tongue impatiently.

Abruptly, he broke the kiss, with a saliva trail connecting their lips. He spun her around so he was behind her, trapped between him and the wall again. She felt one of his hands travel inside her shorts and past her panties until his fingers stroked her clit. He rubbed hard. "A-Ahhh!" She arched into him once more, her head resting on his right shoulder giving Sasuke perfect access to her already bruised neck. Her ass rubbed against his groin causing him to groan, "...Sakura."